lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We need to go home tomorrow, and Joseph has been ill and crying hours on end for days now. The doctor here says it's probably reflux, but we can only give him the meds once a day, and he just won't be quiet for hours and hours on end.
Please say a prayer? I'm having a hard time with it here, let alone in an airport when exhausted or in a plane, where I am stuck with him and can feel the annoyance of everyone else radiating to me.

I love my Joseph, but I am starting to wonder if he is some kind of test. if he is, I am failing at this moment.

helenofbritain

St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟29,061.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:prayer:

You can do it! You can!

I'm "glad" he has reflux though (I KNEW it!) Now you know why he's been so cranky, you can deal with his grumpiness better.

St Christopher, pray for us.
The Holy Innocents, pray for us
Queen of the family, pray for us
St Gerard Majella, pray for us

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Will be keeping you all in my prayers for a safe trip home and Joseph's easy time on the drive.

A warm moist compress on his tummy and diaphram might help. Helped with my baby nephew when he had reflux.

Upvote 0

Called2Grace

My body, my birth my choice!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2005
Australia
✟49,719.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
My DD had reflux, she was bottlefed and we were able to get special formula that was thicker to help it stay down, but if Joseph is breastfed, the other thing we were told was to sit DD as upright as possible when feeding and after feeding.

It is difficult to go through for all involved.

Praying!

Reactions: Rochir
Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We need to go home tomorrow, and Joseph has been ill and crying hours on end for days now. The doctor here says it's probably reflux, but we can only give him the meds once a day, and he just won't be quiet for hours and hours on end.
Please say a prayer? I'm having a hard time with it here, let alone in an airport when exhausted or in a plane, where I am stuck with him and can feel the annoyance of everyone else radiating to me.

I love my Joseph, but I am starting to wonder if he is some kind of test. if he is, I am failing at this moment.

:groupray: I pray that all will be well and that Little Joe will be more cooperating in this new year!

God bless you and your family!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.