lifeenjoyer

May 14, 2006
Southern California!
✟7,996.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have a situation coming up that I am not really liking...I'll just tell all of you briefly...
First off my aunt has been doing business for a while...but the type of business partners she works with aren't too trustworthy, just to make it a short story for you all to read.

So it just happens that one of her "business partners" is gonna be travelling here to the states to purchase jewelery to take back to sell overseas and he doesn't know anyone here in the U.S. so my aunt wants him to stay at our home for about a good week.

He is a complete stranger that we don't even know in any way and I don't know why the hell my dad would agree in having him stay with us?!

I pray that the Lord protects us and keeps us shielded away from any bad things, etc. that can happen.
I pray this in Jesus' name, amen!

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prayer10.gif

Bless this family and keep them safe as this man enters their home. Bless them for being kind enough to take him in while he is here---but protect them should he come to their home with ill will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. :pray:

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have a situation coming up that I am not really liking...I'll just tell all of you briefly...
First off my aunt has been doing business for a while...but the type of business partners she works with aren't too trustworthy, just to make it a short story for you all to read.

So it just happens that one of her "business partners" is gonna be travelling here to the states to purchase jewelery to take back to sell overseas and he doesn't know anyone here in the U.S. so my aunt wants him to stay at our home for about a good week.

He is a complete stranger that we don't even know in any way and I don't know why the hell my dad would agree in having him stay with us?!

I pray that the Lord protects us and keeps us shielded away from any bad things, etc. that can happen.
I pray this in Jesus' name, amen!
Lord please protect this family. I know that sometimes strangers are angels in disguise but in these days and times it's so unsafe to open ones home to strangers. So I pray that You personally send Your angels to protect this family from any thing. Let them be safe and reassure this young man that You are with him and You will never leave him. I thank You for answering this pray in Jesus Name AMen

Upvote 0