✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Let%2BUs%2BPray.jpg

For all who visit this forum today, that every one of us will find healing of mind and body during our time here;

"I am the Lord who heals you" Exodus 15:26

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Take Us To The River

Father take us to the river, minister to us, and intervene in ways we need most, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart:

Father we BLESS Your Glorious name, we sing praises to You and we worship You. We adore You, always and lift Your name high. Thank You for all that You have done, are doing, and will do. Shine Your Light and Your Truth and pour out Your inexplicable grace all over this place, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

RitaKay

In The Miracle Zone
Oct 15, 2006
Hales Corners, Wisconsin
Visit site
✟121,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Father we BLESS Your Glorious name, we sing praises to You and we worship You. We adore You, always and lift Your name high. Thank You for all that You have done, are doing, and will do. Shine Your Light and Your Truth and pour out Your inexplicable grace all over this place, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Standing in Prayer Agreement!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Just realizing how MUCH i need my God, My Abba, My Father, and my Shepherd. I've been sooo caught up in the atrocities and heartaches of this world that i've not been getting in His lap and telling Him ALL about it.....when will i EVER learn? He is ALL of what is sung in this song. i NEEDED this song this morning to just tell Him so and meditate and pray and cry as i told Him ALL about it. Father forgive my wanderings and closing You out. Heal and restore me and restore YOur joy and peace to me, in Jesus name, amen.

Father we ALL need You sooo desperately. Meet us where we are and gather our weary selves to You and be the Lifter of our heads. Oh keep our minds and hearts STAID on You, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Bless your Holy Name, Father,
Truth restores hope and we see the world through the word of God,
We know you have won the battle, through Jesus

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Oh God, help us to KNOW that You have NEVER EVER left or forsaken us, even when it seemed we were sooooo alone and hurt and wounded and scared and tossed aside and abandoned. Help us to KNOW that You are VERY NEAR the broken hearted, the shattered, and the scatterd of heart and mind. You ARE able to meet us where we are at. Make this unflinchingly evident in hearts, minds, and souls, especially in those hearts hiding from You or avoiding and/or denying You. Draw them out of their hiding places, and from behind their walls and win their dear hearts, minds, and souls and gather them to You, ministering and healing and meeting needs as only You can do, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Like Streams In The Desert

Father pour out Your grace and renewal like streams of water in a dry and thirsty desert. Renew and fill us and revive us. Grant us grace to impart to so many who are desperately in need of Your Words, Your Light, Your Truth, and Your Life, for You are the living God. Guide us so that we can be a beacon to those in darkness. Keep us from distractions that detract from You and muffle Your voice and message, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
our-working-together-with-god-to-build-the-church-is-a-spiritual-warfare1.jpg

The book of Acts shows that our working together with God to build up the church is a spiritual warfare and that prayer is the secret to accomplish God’s work (4:24-31; Psa. 2:1-2; Eph. 6:10-20).

Lord, give us a burden to pray...

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Father give us hearts to love You with all our hearts, minds, souls, and strength. Shine Your joy ev'ry where so that hearts, minds and souls are won to You and gathered to You. Show Your wisdom and Your precious heart to those who do not know You yet and win each dear soul, in Jesus name, amen.(((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The Lord cares more about obedience than offerings.

jus sayin

We are told to pray without ceasing and to bring all of our cares and whatever is weighing on our hearts, to Him, and to pray on behalf of others and lift their needs to our heavenly Father.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: He Will NEVER EVER Leave Us.

How wondrously precious is His heart towards us. He will NEVER EVER leave or forsake us. He is even closer than we know during those times of seeming soooo alone. He IS there. We CAN TRUST Him, ALWAYS. Father help us to TRUST in You especially in those times when You seem sooo distant. Oh calm us, and just gather us to You. Help the many lost dear ones stumbling in darkness, to find their way to You. Shine Your Light in the darkest of places and guide each and ev'ry dear one to You, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

When your sky is cold and lonely
And your heart is filled with fear
I will wrap My arms around you
Know that I am here
And I will keep you safe and sound
Through the darkness that surrounds
~I Will Never Leave You.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Be Still.

Father teach us to be still and KNOW that You ARE God. Moooove in our hearts and minds and spirits and give us words that are full of Your grace and that reflect Your Light and Your Truth. May Your grace be shed all over this place, winning hearts, minds, and souls for the sake of Your only begotten Son, Jesus the Christ Who died for each dear one, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0