Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son's ankle is swollen and painful. He said he hasn't fallen or injured it.so it is an unexplained swelling. 2 weeks ago, his other ankle was swollen in the same manner and that went down. I told him to go to a doctor but he won't and I can't make him because he is now old enough to make his own decisions. Please pray for his healing.

Father God, please look after my son and his ankle and heal the cause whatever it be, that it causes no further problems. Please pray for me, his mother that I won't over react some much, In Jesus Name, Amen
:pray:

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God, please look after my son and his ankle and heal the cause whatever it be, that it causes no further problems. :pray:

Father God, I come humbly before You praying in agreement...Grant our dear sister Stephanie comfort and peace, in Jesus Name. Amen

God Bless!

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am praying for both son and mom. May the Lord bring healing to your sons ankle and peace to your heart. Do not worry...God is in control.

Father, I give you praise and thanks for joining us together in prayer. I stand in agreement with this prayer, in Jesus name may THY will be done. Thank you for this and for all of your blessings, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear Father God I ask in Jesus name.. that You heal this ankle and all swelling be gone and it be made completely well again.. Thank You for hearing our prayers.. thank You for healing him.. amen

Upvote 0