Kentucky
✟47,349.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My dad has Mesothelioma, a very rare form of cancer caused by asbestos. He has already had one lung taken out and all the mesothelium lining in his chest a little over a year ago. His latest CAT scan shows that the cancer has came back in two places in his chest. He is going back to his doctor in Boston next week for a six hour surgery at Brigham and Womens Hospital and will be there for 7-10 days. Please pray for his safe surgery and speedy recovery. Thank you.

Last edited:

Carolyn H

Sep 13, 2008
New York, NY
✟15,867.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My dad has Mesothelioma, a very rare form of cancer caused by asbestos. He has already had one lung taken out and all the mesothelium lining in his chest a little over a year ago. His latest CAT scan shows that the cancer has came back in two places in his chest. He is going back to his doctor in Boston next week for a six hour surgery at Brigham and Womens Hospital and will be there for 7-10 days. Please pray for his safe surgery and speedy recovery. Thank you.

I am praying for your father!

Upvote 0

JerryL

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2008
Kentucky
✟47,349.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know, it is not looking too good. They started the surgery yesterday and decided the tumor was too big to remove right now. They took a new biopsy, and are sending it to California to be examined as to what to do next, more chemo or a radiation schedule. Maybe when he talks to the doctor later today more information will be available to us. One way or the other, God has a plan and it will work to His Glory.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

100%grateful

Nov 23, 2008
FLORIDA
✟15,130.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
God Bless you and your family JerryL. I pray that your father is well, and that you yourself is well in the care of our Father. I just wanted to wish you a blessed Thankgiving Day tomorrow. Even though I am new to the site I just joined the tread and I believe in the power of prayer. I pray that all is well with you and your family. May God continue to keep and be with your family always.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:preach:Jesus, watch over JerryL and his family.Thank you Lord,
that his dad at least outlived the doctors guess. Not nine months, but two and a half years of life.

Father Almighty, we ask You will receive JerryL's dad into Heavenly Dwelling places and have Eternal rest in paradise with You and the angels and saints. Amen.

Lord, graciously hear us. Amen.:liturgy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.