Pray for my canadian friend please...

T

TrollSA

Hello to everyone, may I ask a favour of you guys please? :) My friend Lisa's daughter has been diagnosed with severe scoliosis.(Spinal desease) She needs an operation and apparently there's some major complications(Not sure of the specifics). Please pray for complete restoration of that little girl's health.I'm asking you to stand in unity in the body of Christ! Each prayer, no matter how small is needed, just do it in faith.A faithful prayer availeth much.Stand together and proclaim she is healed by His stripes!! In Jesus name amen :groupray:

Also pray that God will help my friend financially and turn her life around miraculously. Thank you very much.I appreciate all your prayers.:groupray: I'll update as soon as there's news. Bye

jesusxchick

God's Little Princess
Oct 13, 2006
Georgia
✟16,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, bless our sister and be with her during this time of struggle and sickness. Help her to be helped with this Father and for all complications to vanish. Comfort those around her and give them peace from all worries. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Heavenly Father, let Your Hand be upon this dear child. Give to her healing O Father, from the affliction that has come upon her. Let this disease not take the joy nor the purpose that You have for her, but let her be freed in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, healed by the Compassion of our Lord God Almighty!
Father, wrap Your arms around this family, let them find strength and peace in Your Loving arms. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bless our beloved sister with healing this night. Surround her in Your Mercy, Protect her in Your Grace. Though she is weak Lord God, let her stand strong once again, totally restored from the disease that has come upon her. Remove the infirmity O Lord God, for only You are able. It is Your Compassion that we seek, for You are Merciful, You are swift to those that call upon You. Lord God, hear the pleas of Your Children tonight as we lift this child into Your Arms. Free her from the illness giving to her total health. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums