Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for prayerwork's friend that she is safe and would return home safely. Please help her friends and family as they worry. Give them wisdom to know where she is. Ease the pain of the one that ran away and lead her home Lord. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Prayerworks said:
My friends, friend ran away last night ( may 2 ) and nowone knows where she is. Please pray for her, her family, and firneds. :crossrc: :crosseo: :groupray:

Most Powerful and Good Holy Spirit descend upon these people and give them a word of knowledge about the one they seek. Comfort them Holy Spirit and with Your Fire light the path for this person. I know it is done. Thank You Most Holy Spirit for Your Love and Wisdom. Amen...

Upvote 0

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
:pray::bow::amen:

Lord we ask for your hand to come upon prayerworks friend, guide and direct her Lord. Lord I pray for your peace and love to come upon the family and friends. I ask for communication to come and allow the friend to contact her family or friend. Bring her back Lord safely and to harm, let not one hair on head be harmed Lord, in your mighty name Jesus.

Battle Maiden

Upvote 0