Pranked?

oceansmile

Sep 4, 2012
✟15,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three years we'd just moved into a new house and I was happy to be finally settled and unpacking. I made the mistake of making a comment about how I was looking forward to not moving again for a while and couldn't wait to go to the beach that summer. So like any loving husband would do, he made up fake military orders....to Fairbanks. He left them in his nightstand, then called me from work and asked if I could find something there, knowing I'd find his fake papers. When I never called him back, he called me and there I was in tears, repacking the house.

After talking to other military wives, it seems he's not the only one to do the fake orders thing. Not cool. I hate pranks.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Three years we'd just moved into a new house and I was happy to be finally settled and unpacking. I made the mistake of making a comment about how I was looking forward to not moving again for a while and couldn't wait to go to the beach that summer. So like any loving husband would do, he made up fake military orders....to Fairbanks. He left them in his nightstand, then called me from work and asked if I could find something there, knowing I'd find his fake papers. When I never called him back, he called me and there I was in tears, repacking the house.

After talking to other military wives, it seems he's not the only one to do the fake orders thing. Not cool. I hate pranks.

:hug:

I am sorry...but that is hilarious.

I am trying to not wet myself from that one. I can see how you wouldn't appreciate that one at all...but...it is still funny.

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Another quick one is to unplug the mouse just enough that it stops working.

If you have a mouse with the light instead of the ball for tracking, just put a small piece of Scotch tape over it and rub it in really good. We did that at my office for April Fool's Day one year. Most of the attorneys called me to fix their mouse problem. ^_^

One year my wife taped the toilet seat to the toilet with clear tape. Some of the tape is still there.

My wife never falls for my pranks though. Best I can do is scare her.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
If you have a mouse with the light instead of the ball for tracking, just put a small piece of Scotch tape over it and rub it in really good. We did that at my office for April Fool's Day one year. Most of the attorneys called me to fix their mouse problem. ^_^

One year my wife taped the toilet seat to the toilet with clear tape. Some of the tape is still there.

My wife never falls for my pranks though. Best I can do is scare her.
Also, wrapping the toilet bowl with Saran wrap. If you do it right, it's completely invisible.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My husband is a HUGE prankster, and so is my 12 year old son. They go after each other all the time. However, I was teased and tormented mercilessly as a kid, so I absolutely hate being pranked, and they both know to leave ME out of their games.

My husband still can't help himself sometimes; one of his favorites is to snuggle up with me in bed and close his eyes and act like he's drifting off to sleep, and I'll be stroking his hair or his face and he'll suddenly snarl and snap at me like a dog lol. Always makes me jump, the little punk.

Our son loves being pranked, surprised, and teased, so he and my hubby have a field day with each other. Of course, my husband is older and more clever, so he gets most of the jokes in, but my son LOVES all of it, and it's so much fun to watch. My husband is constantly jumping out at him, or banging open his bedroom door with a loud shout, he's done the cold water in the shower trick, and the shaving cream in the hand while the kid's asleep trick lol. My son actually BEGS him to do pranks sometimes. Crazy boys :)

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can play little pranks on my wife but we try not to because she scares easy. Since its a LDR we often play little jokes over skype. Such as I told her I was in love with another woman whos bi-racial, a bit overweight, furry, has 6 nipples and a tail. At first she was confused, then she figured it out lol.

We prefer to joke more then anything else. I have a pen that when you use your thumb on top to push out the pen, it shocks you. I use it on friends, but I wouldn't use it on my wife. Most of the joking is done romantically. Like one time she said she really enjoyed the taste of the pizza she had, so I quickly pulled her close for a passionate kiss and after was like "Hmm, didn't taste the pizza, lets try that again!".

Another time she said something about her breath because she forgot to brush. Well from being in her village and stores they didn't really have gum. Just some basic tasting kind. So for fun when she said what she did I gave her one of those mint breath strips. She was like "Are you sure I will like?". I said "Oh yes, its yummy!". SO she put it in her mouth and made that wonderful face babies do when you give them a lemon. LOL. Then she spit it on the ground and said it was gross.

Last thing I can think of is a few days before I had to leave there, I had taking her camera and made a tone of silly pictures on it of me making faces. She laughed so hard when she went through the pictures and seen what I did.

Married her.
Can't beat that one LOL.

Upvote 0