Praise Him with the Sound of Trumpets!

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom
June 9, 2005

Psalm 150:3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet...

Numbers 10:9-10 When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies. Also at your times of rejoicing—your appointed feasts and New Moon festivals—you are to sound the trumpets over your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, and they will be a memorial for you before your God. I am the LORD your God.

I love the sound of a trumpet. Look how this sound is associated with praising the Lord - BOTH in times of battle and rejoicing. The following picture captures this - the Amaryllis, when it blooms looks like clusters of trumpets -- you can just hear the praise to the Lord.

redlion.JPG

Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD!

___________ Lord help us always to praise You!

Reactions: angelwind

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
karen_trustlord said:
June 9, 2005

Psalm 150:3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet...

Numbers 10:9-10 When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies. Also at your times of rejoicing—your appointed feasts and New Moon festivals—you are to sound the trumpets over your burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, and they will be a memorial for you before your God. I am the LORD your God.

I love the sound of a trumpet. Look how this sound is associated with praising the Lord - BOTH in times of battle and rejoicing. The following picture captures this - the Amaryllis, when it blooms looks like clusters of trumpets -- you can just hear the praise to the Lord.

redlion.JPG

Psalm 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD!

___________ Lord help us always to praise You!

Wonderful word and picture...HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0