Oklahoma
✟163,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First of all, I want to praise the Lord for the fact that I've survived this long with my condition, which I will just say is no small miracle (no, I won't go into details of my personal health online). But I really need Him to start reversing my condition. There's so much more I want to do to serve Him, and I really don't want to leave the people who depend on me behind. So I'm praying He'll see fit to heal me soon, and would appreciate any prayers for the same from others.

Thank you in advance, may His will be done.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read in Acts where "What Peter said to the lame man. And fixing his eyes on him, with John, Peter said, “Look at us.” So he gave them his attention, expecting to receive something from them. Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.”"

Keep reading you find them aka the sweet sweet holy Spirit saying that name faith in that name healed him. Peter and John never asked God Christ to do anything. Its who so ever believes... Isa 53:5 1st Peter 2 24. He does come down to our level. Some said to Christ I know you can but do you want to? YES was the answer to that. Some said I believe help my unbelief to that He said YES! Praying knowing what Christ has ALREADY done.. In JESUS name

Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟181,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First of all, I want to praise the Lord for the fact that I've survived this long with my condition, which I will just say is no small miracle (no, I won't go into details of my personal health online). But I really need Him to start reversing my condition. There's so much more I want to do to serve Him, and I really don't want to leave the people who depend on me behind. So I'm praying He'll see fit to heal me soon, and would appreciate any prayers for the same from others.

Thank you in advance, may His will be done.

:amen: and Hallelujah for what God has done already!

Upvote 0