Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,736.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Something amazing just happened to me! In the last few days I noticed my vision was getting a little blurry, I was concerned that my vision was going downhill and that I might eventually need glasses. However I laid my hand on my eyes and said "Vision be healed in the name of Jesus". Instantly my vision came into focus! If you have any pain or sickness in your body just lay your hands on it and tell it to be healed in Jesus' name! There is power in the name! A lot of power!

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟216,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That is so exciting! Thanks for sharing how Jesus moved in your life!

Question: Do you find yourself constantly in prayer? That is, it wasn’t just 1 day you decided to say that & it happened. No, it’s a life of dedication? Right?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen praise GOD GLORY TO JESUS HELLO! So to back that up with scripture Peter and John.. our older bothers after the man was healed they were talking to all the people that were looking at them as if they did something. They said "why look at us as if we did this by our own power?" Its what they said next "that name faith in that name healed this man". We do not speak that name enough. About 2 years ago a dream yet just speaking said "you do not invoke/speak the name of Jesus enough"

Reactions: Pioneer3mm
Upvote 0