America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Threads like this are a huge help to me when I pray while I'm online and to make sure I don't miss any prayer requests! It's easier for me to get them into my book, as well. :blush: :sorry: Please post your intentions only. Providing the first name of your intention is extremely helpful. Something like...

Uncle Bob-- for healing

...is just perfect. Don't forget to put yourself in if you need prayer! Even if you've already started another thread! :hug::kiss::hug:

Peace be with you!

Sandy

Reactions: WarriorAngel

helenofbritain

St Mary MacKillop of the Cross, pray for us
Oct 24, 2006
Canberra
✟21,561.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For Fr Brian - who is starting a new job as the full time vocation director for the diocese of Maitland-Newcastle. He's been doing it part time as a PP for a long time, and I really think he'll miss having a parish. And that he's good at his job!

For me: I have a job interview tomorrow for a job I'd really love to get.

For my husband Ben: I'm trying to convert him!

Thankyou, ZooMom!

Upvote 0

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟53,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
for lay vocations and their expansion within the Church.

for ascendancy of woman within the diaconate.

for the extinction of the notion that abortion is an option and ministry to women and men for options and intervention.

for the forgiveness of the heirarchy that the insidious damage to souls that have endured sexual abuse at the hands of priests are comforted and that change in the heirarchy is secured as a result.

that more faithful find solice in the love of our Mother and seek her more often.

:crossrc:

Upvote 0

palewildwoodflowr

Oct 3, 2006
✟8,107.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
For my Grandpa Russ, he is frightened of leaving his old home to move closer to the rest of the family.

For those touched by the tragic events that have transpired in Russia over the last few days.

For my job search, a new or second position to help ease my burdens and become fully independant.

(And for all mentioned above and below this post)

Upvote 0

PoliticalGuru

Dec 10, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
✟8,345.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For the few Catholics in my Christian School- that they would gain a greater appreciation and understanding of their faith and would not fall away from it after they graduate.

For me-that I have continued patience and be able to have an appropriate response to the current sufferings God has allowed in my life at this time as my family seems to be tearing at the seams, as one of my most valued friends despises and has broken away from me not by my own fault and right now isn't willing to reconcile things, and my waiting and anxiety over entering the Catholic Church and going to College.

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For my uncle- that he would be healed of his skin cancer
For my grandmother- that she would be healed of her alzheimers
For myself-I'm struggling emotionally with a few things and I just want to be able to deal with them better
For all those who don't know the Lord-that they would come to him because he is calling them everyday.

Upvote 0

LightHearted

No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm
Dec 8, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟25,272.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Sandy, for starting this up. :)

For all of the intentions within this thread.

For a positive outcome of a job interview that I had a couple weeks ago. I should hear of the decision sometime this upcoming week. I really, really, really want this job. :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟53,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
:hug: :crossrc:

For Al, my bil---for peace (he found the dead body of a man at a job site he went to day before yesterday...it has shaken him badly)

For the unknown man and the repose of his soul

Bless him Sandy and let's remember that you would have such a kind thought and request for prayer for your bil. Let him know the comfort of prayer and the joy of your intercession on his behalf.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
For my blessed, Bandit - continued healing & fully restored physical health, healing with his diabetes, and total cat contentment.

Me, Donna - for so much needed physical healing; healing of these terrible panic/anxiety attacks; and major Financial Healing on all the Credit & bills they had me take out for Bandit's treatment, as well as all my other debt - please show me the way to get additional monthly funds besides my SSI. And continued spiritual peace and comfort.

I pray for all my friends & their families - and their intentions.

Our service men and women all over the world - please keep them out of harm's way & bring them home safe and sound & soon.

I pray for all the intentions posted before this - and those that will be posted after . . .

Sandy - for her and her entire family in everything they may need at this time. God bless !!!
:prayer:-------------->:groupray: :hug: :amen:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.