Not open for further replies.

The_Joker

Sep 14, 2008
✟245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Scottish and German? Sounds like a foul tempered mix. My pedigree is far superior. My mother's side comes from Mexico, and inevitable Spain, with a mix of beautiful and refined French thrown in. My father's line is also traced back to great Spain, and even farther back to the Irish, insomuch that my name has its origins amongst those people and means "Brilliant White Sparrow". Similar to the name, I am brilliant with a light complexion. My eyes are a shining green with hints of brown and even streams of yellow at times. It is like beholding the "New Earth" when you look into my eyes. You see the brown land, the green and wavy grass, and streams of liquid gold seemingly pouring forth into the black center. Of course, my voice is also angelic like that of a bird! Well, I won't play coy any longer, here is my picture!:

troy.jpg

Reactions: pinetree
Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Scottish and German? Sounds like a foul tempered mix. My pedigree is far superior. My mother's side comes from Mexico, and inevitable Spain, with a mix of beautiful and refined French thrown in. My father's line is also traced back to great Spain, and even farther back to the Irish, insomuch that my name has its origins amongst those people and means "Brilliant White Sparrow". Similar to the name, I am brilliant with a light complexion. My eyes are a shining green with hints of brown and even streams of yellow at times. It is like beholding the "New Earth" when you look into my eyes. You see the brown land, the green and wavy grass, and streams of liquid gold seemingly pouring forth into the black center. Of course, my voice is also angelic like that a bird! Well, I won't play coy any longer, here is my picture!:

troy.jpg
I understand.:)

Upvote 0

The_Joker

Sep 14, 2008
✟245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

He does look like a crazy Tony Soprano, only he is lacking all the weight.
Unlike my visage, of course, which inspires angels to take my guise whenever they are here visiting Earth. One or more of you may recognize me from your Angelic Visions, but I assure you I was not the one in your dream. Of course, you may dream of me going forward now that you know my real identity.

Upvote 0

The_Joker

Sep 14, 2008
✟245.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand.:)

There are few mortals who can truly understand me. Cursed by an immortal beauty, I have wandered the Earth for thousands of years searching for a single soul who could truly "understand". Weary of those who could only see my intense outer beauty, I have awaited the coming of a person who could truly comprehend and appreciate the inner beauty of my soul.

I once met such a person, a beautiful maiden belonging to the house of Noah, not long after the flooding of the old world. She was a girl of pure beauty and a wisdom she received directly from God. I thought that she was the one who would sooth my tortured soul, and so I embraced her and gave her my precious kiss... But to my terror, after she awoke from her fainting spell, she began these hysterics about gods and Zeus the Thunder King. After that she was never quite the same, and she started several cults through out what would later become ancient Greece. That's right, I was the one who inspired the legends of the gods, in particular that of Zeus the man who throws bolts of lightning! Alas! What evil has been born from my amazing and powerful kiss!

Upvote 0

MrSnow

May 30, 2007
✟8,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm not actually a snowman. I just though it looked like me.

The actual picture of me was taken almost 4 years ago. Just take the hair from my face, make it a little thicker and a little longer, and put it on my head, and that's pretty much me.

Attachments

• Frosty.jpg
    Frosty.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 49
  • mobmain.jpg
    mobmain.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, stop avoiding it. You know if you keep posting in this thread you are going to have to post your pic sooner or later. ;)

~Jim

If you ask enough people you’ll find someone who will tell you to do what you are going to do anyway.

Upvote 0

pinetree

Mar 17, 2008
USA
✟13,825.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Okay, stop avoiding it. You know if you keep posting in this thread you are going to have to post your pic sooner or later. ;)

~Jim

If you ask enough people you’ll find someone who will tell you to do what you are going to do anyway.
Ok,here is a preview...

big-muscles.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.