Post one positive thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay2010

this is an encouraging thread. well i have felt Gods peace and strength today which i know is a result of people praying for me which im very thankful for. i also just saw a beautiful rainbow which reminds me that God is with me and won't let me down. and we had a good day today people came round to help us with our gardening (a big lawn too much for us) and it was a nice day of fun and God gave me the strength for it im so grateful :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FaithPrevails

May 7, 2006
Far, far away from here
✟18,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I got a great haircut and super fabulous highlights on Saturday and I'm really thrilled. I love this new hairdresser! She thinks outside of the box and doesn't treat me like I'm an old lady like my previous hairdresser did!

:) I just got a fantastic haircut on Saturday, as well. It was a new girl for me, so I was nervous - but she did EXACTLY what I asked her to do to my hair. :sohappy: She tried to talk me into a PM shine (??), but I resisted and will continue coloring my own hair for a lot less money. lol

Reactions: Niffer
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Created2Write

His Pink Princess
Mar 12, 2010
Oregon
✟13,703.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Awesome, Wolf!

I found my precious, precious copy of Jane Eyre yesterday. :D I thought I'd lost it, and had been looking for it for months...and then randomly found it yesterday. It is my most favorite book, so...yeah. I'm happy. :)

And, parents are giving DH and I their old loveseat, so that's one less item to purchase before moving out. :)

Reactions: Niffer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.