Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2 King

By His Wounds We Are Healed
Jun 5, 2009
Desert
✟17,226.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

talitha

Cultivate Honduras
Nov 5, 2004
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Visit site
✟22,601.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
If you will notice, 2 King, I had questions and not really answers in the one I posted too - really it could be considered just as introspective as the other one..... I totally know God knows our pain. I'm down with that. I also think the one you posted is a good answer to mine. ;) ------ 5!!

okay this one is long - but it's worth it..... I was at this conference, front and center.....

YouTube - SHATTER! - Always On His Mind - Dance

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2 King

By His Wounds We Are Healed
Jun 5, 2009
Desert
✟17,226.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
If you will notice, 2 King, I had questions and not really answers in the one I posted too - really it could be considered just as introspective as the other one..... I totally know God knows our pain. I'm down with that. I also think the one you posted is a good answer to mine. ;) ------ 5!!

okay this one is long - but it's worth it..... I was at this conference, front and center.....

The link I posted was directed at Sports but essentialy meant for anyone who needs it :)

You're right it was well worth the wait.----5

YouTube - You are GOD alone

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.