Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Note that this is from a Pakistani site. http://www.jamatdawah.org/poll_results.php?poll_id=12

What should be the response of Muslim Ummah to the blasphemous caricatures published in Denmark?

# Option.....................Votes....Avg
1 Boycott Danish
products and Services.....23......11.39%

2 Expel Danish
ambassadors from
Muslim countries.............10.......4.95%

3 Kill the Cartoonist
and the Editors who
published it..................126.......62.38%

4 Ignore this nonsense
and keep preaching Islam
with peace....................43.......21.29%

seed757

fanatically balanced/radically compassionate
Feb 20, 2006
✟9,176.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I'm a little confused here.

What should be the response of Muslim Ummah to the blasphemous caricatures published in Denmark?

Is this actually your own inquiry? Or is it the question posed by the web site, and you really are not looking for any profitable discussion, and only relish in posting trivial information with little to no value or context?

Just curious.

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm a little confused here.

Is this actually your own inquiry? Or is it the question posed by the web site, and you really are not looking for any profitable discussion, and only relish in posting trivial information with little to no value or context?

Just curious.
It is the question on the Poll and the answers to those questions. These are not my words. They are the words of Muslims.

I don't need to elaborate. The Muslim answers speak for themselves.

Upvote 0

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Is an answer to a single question on a single website on an open poll where anyone who visits the site can vote enough to draw conclusions about the entire Muslim population of the world?

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is an answer to a single question on a single website on an open poll where anyone who visits the site can vote enough to draw conclusions about the entire Muslim population of the world?

Sure, every jobless loser from US got on this website to indicate that Danish authors should be killed, who else could it be?

Upvote 0

Pogue

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Sure, every jobless loser from US got on this website to indicate that Danish authors should be killed, who else could it be?
Did I say that? Because I think that's about as likely as believing that around 60% of all the Muslims in the world are out for my blood, or the blood of some Danish cartoonists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Futuwwa's straightforwardness is commendable. He admits to a religion that is socio-political, unlike Christianity, it has ruling over the matters of this world, and we think God wouldn't bother with that, therefore we expect them be on the same level. No, they are not, given the opportunity, Islam would conquer the world and rule it. It is designed for it. It is a character choice to bring ourselves to realize if it is of God or not.

Upvote 0
N

Nathan45

Ok, so what are you going to do? Exterminate us to make a point of not accepting anything other than absolute pacifism?
What am I going to do? I'm just going to complain about it over the internet. As for Europe, which is in possession of these cartoonists who so many people want dead... probably the worst europe would do is restrict muslim immigration.

And don't you think this poll is a little disturbing?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nooj

Senior Veteran
Jan 9, 2005
Sydney
✟19,215.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
AU-Greens
The poll numbers don't come as a surprise when considering that especially in Pakistan many religious schools indoctrinate kids to recite the Qur'an in endless monotonous sessions.

Kutte
Because in poor areas, madrassas are more often that not free, they feed the children for free and are a place for children to stay without getting into trouble. Where do you think parents would place them? I'd put myself into a madrassa if I didn't have much money.

And please prove that all, most or even many madrassas teach children to kill people.

Upvote 0

Futuwwa

Feb 8, 2006
✟5,284.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
What am I going to do? I'm just going to complain about it over the internet. As for Europe, which is in possession of these cartoonists who so many people want dead... probably the worst europe would do is restrict muslim immigration.

And don't you think this poll is a little disturbing?

No, because I know that, as long as a sample is not representative of the group it is supposed to represent, the statistics are worthless and prove nothing. Ok, they prove something about the people who visit the particular site, but nothing beyond that.

Upvote 0

Montalban

Jan 20, 2004
Sydney, NSW
✟42,787.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Has he made that conclusion?

Upvote 0

Pogue

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
Has he made that conclusion?
I didn't say anyone had. Just wanted to point out the massive flaw in the poll- namely, that anyone could vote in any numbers, before people jumped to any conclusions.

Upvote 0

Secundulus

Mar 24, 2007
✟14,425.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
After a few days in the Poll, there is a statistically significant finding that more Muslims would put the cartoonist to death than would ignore it and live in peace.

With 613 votes there is a margin of error of 4%.

47.47 percent of Muslims vote for death

39.64 percent of Muslims vote for peace

Nuff said!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.