Poll: 45% Of Democrats Believe The 2020 Election Was Impacted By Cheating, 70% Of Republicans?

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

June 2023
From Article:
Virtually all Democrats (93%) say Biden won the election fairly, a view shared by 58% of independents. Just 21% of Republicans believe Biden won his election fair and square, while 68% say he won "due to voter fraud."

My comment:
Democrats lack of faith in the election system has more to do with their belief that voter suppression is occurring than doubt Biden won.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is no poll in that link.

Of course democrats think there was election interference....caused by trump.

well and all the gerry mandering, drop boxs being guarded by people with guns, rules changed to specificly make it harder for people that vote democrat to vote. Some of it is technically legal cheating, but I would still call it cheating.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

Daily Caller

Poll: Even Democrats Think There’s Election Interference​

Aug 29, 2023

A new poll from Rasmussen found that 41 percent of Democrats think that cheating impacted the 2022 midterms.

The same poll found that 44 percent of Democrats say officials ignored evidence of widespread election fraud in 2022 and 45 percent of Democrats say cheating impacted the 2020 results. The poll also found that 55 percent of Democrats say cheating will impact the 2024 results.
Did I mention that these are Democrats?

CNN Poll: Percentage of Republicans who think Biden’s 2020 win was illegitimate ticks back up near 70%​

August 3, 2023
Rasmussen lol

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
93% of Democrats believe that Biden won the 2020 election.

Were there errors in counting ballots? Sure, that is always the case. Were there efforts to intimidate voters. Sure, that has always been the case. Was the level anywhere near enough to affect ANY state's vote? the election as a whole? Of course NOT, as judges in over 60 cases determined.

The most likely interference that might have caused changes in how a state voted took place as a result of Trump's efforts in 2020 and 2022. Surely GA would have at least one more Republican senator if Trump didn't pick his candidates and then tell his base that their vote didn't matter. Schumer is very grateful to Trump for his interference, especially in GA.

I am NOT commenting on whether these efforts were illegal; that is another matter entirely. I am simply commenting on Trump's efforts to interfere that helped the Democrats greatly.
===========
I apologize for the repeat. WolfGate has already cited this poll.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,092,169.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
93% of Democrats believe that Biden won the 2020 election.

Were there errors in counting ballots? Sure, that is always the case. Were there efforts to intimidate voters. Sure, that has always been the case. Was the level anywhere near enough to affect ANY state's vote? the election as a whole? Of course NOT, as judges in over 60 cases determined.

The most likely interference that might have caused changes in how a state voted took place as a result of Trump's efforts in 2020 and 2022. Surely GA would have at least one more Republican senator if Trump didn't pick his candidates and then tell his base that their vote didn't matter. Schumer is very grateful to Trump for his interference, especially in GA.

I am NOT commenting on whether these efforts were illegal; that is another matter entirely. I am simply commenting on Trump's efforts to interfere that helped the Democrats greatly.
===========
I apologize for the repeat. WolfGate has already cited this poll.
That Loeffler and Perdue were both insider traders, profiting off their secret knowledge acquired in Congress, didn't help either.

Upvote 0