myallforhim

Nov 6, 2005
North Carolina
✟1,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that God will give me boldness to do whay he ask me to do.
I have been praying that God would use me. I asked God to open the doors for me to tell others my testimony. I have no problem wth this part, but when I tell others my testimony then God always opens the doors for me to pray for their healing, but I always get scared and even though I hear the spirit speaking I just can't do it. I want to be used so badly to pray for the sick and see people healed even raised from the dead, but I get scared and won't pray for them. God I need boldness to do this.
God give me another chance. God give me the boldness to do what you have called me to do.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please pray that God will give me boldness to do whay he ask me to do.
I have been praying that God would use me. I asked God to open the doors for me to tell others my testimony. I have no problem wth this part, but when I tell others my testimony then God always opens the doors for me to pray for their healing, but I always get scared and even though I hear the spirit speaking I just can't do it. I want to be used so badly to pray for the sick and see people healed even raised from the dead, but I get scared and won't pray for them. God I need boldness to do this.
God give me another chance. God give me the boldness to do what you have called me to do.
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
myallforhim,

Here's a few thoughts - As you know, we can't heal one thing about one person - we're only being the mouth pieces for the Lord. So we pray the scriptures with faith believing it's going to happen then it's in His hands.

At some point, the Lord is going to heal every Christian. And some won't be healed until they leave their earthy bodies.

I believe when there's a calling like this on your life, the Lord gives the measure of faith for the calling. Plus we can strengthen our faith in Him by meditating on scriptures; i.e. healing text. Praying for people is our responsibility because that's what the scriptures say while the results, the details are totally left up to the Lord.

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Hmm you know a lot of people think that it is the Ultimate Honer to God to testify, to spread the word and to be somewhat evangelical in helping non believers to him. There is some honer to it of course, but as much honer as there is doing anything that you are suited for and God intends you to do.

People get so wrapped up in wanting to serve God and Testify that they fail to realize that they themselves are not suited for the task. I'm sure they have many other talants that could be put to good use. God doesn't want us all on the streets testifying and unfortunately people think he does.

Far too often when I find myself walking around down town there is an evengellical group trying to testify and share the word of God. They are abbraisive, their poorly chosen or cliche words embarress or frighten people. Any reasonable person would be turned off by what they say. Yet here they are, they think it is the ultimate Honer to Testify for God, but they dishoner the whole religion. Each person should spend some time trying to do the things they are suited for, that God made them for. If you have such problems testifying, or praying for others, maybe you should find some other things you can be good at before the Lord.

However, I am not saying you are abbraisive or choose your words poorly, you may be gifted to testify, and you must then work on your faith because if you are to testify you must have enough faith for the unfaithful to show them away, so I pray that God strengthen your faith so that you do not fall short in the sights of others and do not embarress our religion and our Father.

Upvote 0