Jun 17, 2004
Waynesville, Missouri
Visit site
✟1,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This sounds kinda wacky, when compared to the world's standards! I've never heard of it before, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was of God. The World looks at us and sees fools--we're fools for Christ! And stuffy, prideful Christians who don't like that the Word uses the word 'fools' to describe us would definately be against such...foolishness! [;)]

*Again, I've never heard of this. Just making an observation.

Upvote 0

JimB

Legend
Jul 12, 2004
Nacogdoches, Texas
Visit site
✟34,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CelineDion said:
Has anyone here ever been to Exaltation?!!! It is the most amazinh worship service ever! You dance before God! You wave tabrets, glory rings, flags and such. It is amazing , my life was forver changed there!!! Any questions just post them or PM me!
:confused:
I thought this was ... "Important!!!"
:scratch:

Upvote 0

Asaph

Jun 9, 2004
Deep South
✟5,795.00
Faith
Christian
CelineDion said:
Has anyone here ever been to Exaltation?!!! It is the most amazinh worship service ever! You dance before God! You wave tabrets, glory rings, flags and such. It is amazing , my life was forver changed there!!! Any questions just post them or PM me!
Anybody else feel like they had just bought oceanfront property in Arizona after clicking on this "Very Important" link?............:D

Asaph

Upvote 0

CelineDion

Jul 28, 2004
America
✟17,705.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A glory ring is a ring with streamers on it the colors mean different things. Like red means the fire of God or holy spirit and blue means the River of God. It isnt stupid. It is important this confernece will teach you new ways to worship . Your life will forever be changed. It is held every year in columbus ohio july 1-4. PM me and you will find out everything you need to know. Thanks for listening! God Bless~ Celine

Upvote 0

Wally22

Oct 6, 2003
Visit site
✟15,600.00
Faith
Christian
Sounds great..You know you dont need to go to things like that to be part of an amazing worship service...It can happen when you and a friend get together and just desire so much to worship God and meet with him and have his presence soak you.

events like that are great..dont get me wrong...

Upvote 0

Andry

Jedi Master
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Left Coast, Canada
✟67,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is one act of worship worthier or better or more important than another act of worship?

Is this 'exaltation' thing more important than when I took my son out for ice cream today?

Is one act of righteousness more righteous than another act of righteousness?

Could my life not be forever changed too when I am 'only' working away in my office?

Does God only show up to 'worship' services, and only change people at worship services?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.