✟12,399.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey ya'll...

Looks like I'll be headed back to the "sandbox" again sooner than expected. We are now looking at a ship out date of 8-15. Anyway, please just keep my family in your prayers. My wife, son and our unborn child. This is harder on them than it is on me. Thank you and God Bless.

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Father God I plead Your Son's holy and supernatural blood over this man and his family from the crown of their heads to the soles of their feet...protect and guide them...give them comfort in this time and
Your grace and favor in Jesus name we pray. amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey ya'll...

Looks like I'll be headed back to the "sandbox" again sooner than expected. We are now looking at a ship out date of 8-15. Anyway, please just keep my family in your prayers. My wife, son and our unborn child. This is harder on them than it is on me. Thank you and God Bless.
Dear Lord please protect this young man. Set Your angels around and about him to keep him from any harm. Father bless him for serving his country and let him know he is respected for what he is giving of himself. Please protect his wife and children. Give them the financial backing they'll need and please help them to get through this difficult transition. Please bless this whole family in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums