Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey ya'll, I got a call from my cousin last night. She went in yesterday to have her drain tubes removed and before she got home, she was in so much pain she couldn't move. She went back to the doctors immediately and when they had pulled out the tubes, veins were severed:cry: :cry: :cry: So they had to do emergency surgery. When does it end... I just don't know how to pray .:sigh: Please hold her in your prayers. I know God has a reason for everything.

Love,
Christy

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
SHE IS CANCER FREE:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
All cancer was removed. She still may have to undergo some kind of chemo because this tumor may come back. But God is still on the throne. He is not a half way healing God. Thank you all for your prayers..:hug: :kiss: :hug:
With much love and thanks,
Christy

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
NorwayUnn said:
Hallelujah for Jesus, our Saviour and Healer!:clap: :amen:
-------------------------------------------

Good to see you here, dear sis soblessed.

:hug: :kiss: Thank You sweet sis Unni,good to see you and others still here being a blessing.

Upvote 0

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
wanted to give everyone an update. My cousin Lee has been waiting to hear if the cancer pill would work for her. You take this pill for 5 years, and the chance of it coming back is slim. She found out monday that the breast that they removed when injected with this cancer pill rejected it. :sigh: But she was told that if she exercised 4 hours a week and changed her diet her chances of it coming back would be about 24 percent.:thumbsup: Please pray for this not to return. Thank you Jesus:bow: :bow: :bow: And thank you for your prayers.:hug:

Upvote 0
Sep 27, 2006
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Hello and God Bless Ya'll, I do not post in here often and some of you may not know me, but we are all believers right?
Would you all please stand with me in prayer for my cousin. She is 36 years old and she found out yesterday that she has breast cancer:cry: At 25 years old, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. She had to have all of her female organs removed. Since then she has had several operations. They said that the tumor is a fast growing one. Doc said that it hadn't went through her muscle tissue yet which is a good thing. It has not spread through her body.:bow: :prayer: Please pray that all cancer will be removed and complete healing will take place in her. They are going to have to remove one of her breast. Please pray that it has not spread to her other one and that God would completely restore her body. Thank you all for your prayers. Thank you Jesus that this was caught in time and thank you for the healing that is taking place in her now.:prayer: Amen.
Her name is Lee.
Heavenly Father, I join my voice to this siter's prayer for her cousin Lee. Lord I know that You who created the universe, the earth and all that is visible and invisible can touch this young lady's body and heal it if it would be in Your will. Lord, I also pray that You will send forth the Holy Spirit to overshadow Lee and her family with that peace that surpasses all human knowledge. I make this petition in jesus' name, Amen

Reactions: JPPT1974
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums