Sep 4, 2004
✟16,476.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Here in about an hour. I will be takin my test for the Air force, this has been a long time dream that I will endure on and I ask that if you want in the asking from me. I prayed as well and will before the test but I ask that you pray for me as well, I mean I really want to be in the service and protect and serve my country but only thing standing in my way is this test. Thank you.

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Heavenly Father you have heard the need of our brother. Father of goodness, mercy, love and compassion help our brother as he is about to take the test to qualify for the Air Force. It is his desire Lord to serve his counrty. Father I pray in the name of Jesus, giving praise and thanks for answering our pray. Amen

God Bless!!!

I look forward to hear your results. God is so good, always ready to help in our time of need. Open your heart and you shall receive.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
republican said:
Here in about an hour. I will be takin my test for the Air force, this has been a long time dream that I will endure on and I ask that if you want in the asking from me. I prayed as well and will before the test but I ask that you pray for me as well, I mean I really want to be in the service and protect and serve my country but only thing standing in my way is this test. Thank you.
In The Spirit Of Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ I Pray That All Needs Are Met. I Pray For The Full Power Of The Holy Spirit To Enter And Bestow All His Gifts Which Will Meet Every Need. In Jesus Name I Pray. Before God I Kneel For You Are My Father. I Will Praise God Forever And Ever ! Amen:crossrc:

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
republican said:
Lord may thy will be done. In the name of Jesus I pray. amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
republican said:
Dear heavenly father we ask you to be with him as he takes this test to serve his Country ,we are trusting in you Lord we pray in Jesus name Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0

republican

Sep 4, 2004
✟16,476.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your prayers I am also in the process of refinding my faith in christ it has been a up and down battle with satan but I see myself getting my wisdom back with christ. Test process went well so waiting on the results to come in sometime this week.

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you Lord for being with this young man....Thank you for giving him the grace to complete the test. Lord grant him the blessings to wait for the results. Thank you again for showing once again that Your presence is always with us.....Amen!

Upvote 0

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
republican said:
Thank you all for your prayers I am also in the process of refinding my faith in christ it has been a up and down battle with satan but I see myself getting my wisdom back with christ. Test process went well so waiting on the results to come in sometime this week.[quote :prayer: praying for you to renew your faith in Jesus Christ, he is the answer to all our prayers .happy to hear the test process went well will pray that you get good test results we pray in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
republican said:
Lord Jesus we continue to pray for our dear brother he really wants to be in the service to protect & serve his country we pray he passed the test & will be hearing from them real soon we pray in Jesus name Amen:prayer:

Upvote 0