ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, you know my son even better than I do. You know his needs at this very moment, and so I pray in the name of Jesus that your perfect will is done in all areas of his life. Thank you for each and every blessing you have given to him and to my whole family. Thank you for leading others here in prayer with me and for hearing and answering our prayers. ALL Glory is yours, now and forever, AMEN

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praise be to God for already answering prayers for my son. Thank you to those who pray but do not post, I KNOW FOR A FACT he hears and answers prayers for those who pray and believe. ALL glory to God. Thank you Father, for current and future blessings for my son, AMEN

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Heavenly Father, you know my son even better than I do. You know his needs at this very moment, and so I pray in the name of Jesus that your perfect will is done in all areas of his life. Thank you for each and every blessing you have given to him and to my whole family. Thank you for leading others here in prayer with me and for hearing and answering our prayers. ALL Glory is yours, now and forever, AMEN

Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,912.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

May the Lord bless you, foreverhopeful, for your love for your son, I join you in your prayer for him

Upvote 0