eieiowe61

Pressing towards the mark!
Oct 30, 2006
✟15,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would appreciate your corporate prayers today....I desperately need encouragement, strength, and courage to deal with a situation in my marriage that could bring long-overdue healing or ultimately end in divorce (my story is over in the Marriage forum).

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the message my pastor preached today was for me, even though he has no clue what is going on. I stand in awe of how the Holy Spirit works like that! Praise God!

Specifically, please join me in praying for my husband that he stop believing satan's lies and repents. It is my prayer that he becomes the man of God I know he is capable of being. My heart is broken, yet miraculously, I am finding the grace to forgive him. I cannot go on having the confrontations with inappropriate content (and now adultery)--I must now incorporate TOUGH LOVE and hope it brings him back around.

Thank you :groupray:

LogosPryme

Jun 9, 2007
Oregon, USA
✟7,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father, I know this marriage is very precious to you. Whatever is important to you is very important to me as well. So I ask that you reach down and do whatever is necessary to correct his marriage and hold it together.

Lord, let them fit into the appropriate roles you have destined for each of them, that they may fulfill your will.

You are a miracle worker, and you can do this.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I know what your word says about marriage and so I pray that THY will is done. You have the perfect solution to this trials. You know what is best and all things are possible through you. THank you for leading this wife here in prayer. THank you for speaking to her at church and thank you for giving her the grace of forgiveness toward her husband. Give her the wisdom and guidance she needs during this time. Give her peace just knowing this is in your hands, Amen.

“It is you who made the heavens & the earth by your great power & by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I would appreciate your corporate prayers today....I desperately need encouragement, strength, and courage to deal with a situation in my marriage that could bring long-overdue healing or ultimately end in divorce (my story is over in the Marriage forum).

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the message my pastor preached today was for me, even though he has no clue what is going on. I stand in awe of how the Holy Spirit works like that! Praise God!

Specifically, please join me in praying for my husband that he stop believing satan's lies and repents. It is my prayer that he becomes the man of God I know he is capable of being. My heart is broken, yet miraculously, I am finding the grace to forgive him. I cannot go on having the confrontations with inappropriate content (and now adultery)--I must now incorporate TOUGH LOVE and hope it brings him back around.

praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Lord God You know this situation. Please bring peace and love to the situation. Bless them and keep them. In Jess Name Amen

Upvote 0