jesuschild

Jul 10, 2007
WI
✟7,613.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for us. I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer which has begun to go into the lymph nodes. My husband was diagnosed about a year ago with a serious neurological disease. He is still working, but we do not know how long he will be able to do that. He is no longer driving which complicates matters. Our church and family is very supportive, but we need all the prayers we can get.
Sharon

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this couple up to You. I ask that You touch them with Your healing hands. You alone know the cries of their hearts LORD, I pray that You would answer their prayers in a mighty way, to Your glory and their blessing. I ask that You send help to them, someone to come along side during these difficult times. Please help them to find encouragement and comfort thru Your Word and Your people. I pray that You would surround them with Your presence and peace. Thank You Father for being able, no matter the circumstances, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

4giventoo

Jul 19, 2007
✟15,397.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Oh father God you can do anything. I thank you Lord for the impact that you have made on this family and because they can go to you for comfort. Now Lord they are both faced with a need. Father God I pray for healing and restoration in her life and in her husband. Lord put everything in order in their bodies that they may give you the praise. Lord make all things new.

In Jesus Name amen.
<><

Upvote 0

adavis8503

Jul 30, 2007
Alabama
✟15,355.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father I lift this couple up to you right now. Lord I pray that you will surround them with your love in this their time of need. Lord I pray that you will give her the strength and healing that she needs to beat this cancer. Lord I pray that you will give her husband the strength that he needs Lord. Bless this couple Father. Thank you for loving us and being our gracious Lord. Amen

Upvote 0