david1988

Jun 9, 2007
✟15,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

2003846505098295751_fs.jpg

Nine firefighters died in South Carolina fighting a blaze that swept through a furniture warehouse Monday night, collapsing the building's roof upon them, in a disaster the mayor described Tuesday as "difficult to fathom or quantify."

They had just finished rescueing two employees in the building when the roof collapsed in the Sofa Super Store and warehouse.

"Nine brave, heroic, courageous firefighters of the city of Charleston have perished fighting fire in a most courageous and fearless manner, carrying out their duties," Riley said at a morning news conference. "To all of their loved ones, our heart goes out to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heavenly Father please wrap your loving arms around these brave men who gave up their life while trying to save others. Please send comforting angels to the children who's lives are filled with tears as they struggle to understand what has happened to their daddy's. Our prayers are lifted up to you dear Jesus for the wives and mothers and fathers who have lost a loved husband and son.

We ask this in Jesus Name. AMEN

Reactions: burn97

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, praying for Your great compassion and mercy upon the families of those who gave their lives...may their families receive comfort and peace through Holy Spirit. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Nine firefighters died in South Carolina fighting a blaze that swept through a furniture warehouse Monday night, collapsing the building's roof upon them, in a disaster the mayor described Tuesday as "difficult to fathom or quantify."

They had just finished rescueing two employees in the building when the roof collapsed in the Sofa Super Store and warehouse.

"Nine brave, heroic, courageous firefighters of the city of Charleston have perished fighting fire in a most courageous and fearless manner, carrying out their duties," Riley said at a morning news conference. "To all of their loved ones, our heart goes out to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heavenly Father please wrap your loving arms around these brave men who gave up their life while trying to save others. Please send comforting angels to the children who's lives are filled with tears as they struggle to understand what has happened to their daddy's. Our prayers are lifted up to you dear Jesus for the wives and mothers and fathers who have lost a loved husband and son.

Oh Lord God please touch all the families of these brave men. Comfort them and surround them with people who will love them. Help all the children and wives, mother and fathers brothers and sisters who have lost their loved one. Touch their lives and give them the strength they need to deal with the situation. Lord I pray for this town that through the grief they will find comfort in You. Please help Lord In Jesus Name amen

Words are so inadequate. How can you say what you feel in your heart for these poor families. It's so heartbreaking to see so much loss. I pray for them but my words are so insufficient. God bless Lady Marion

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Lord watch over these families
That lost their husbands and dads
As I have a brother and brother in law
In the fire dept and grant and give them
Uplifting and strength and peace
Thy name and will amen:cry: :cry:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Oh Lord God please touch all the families of these brave men. Comfort them and surround them with people who will love them. Help all the children and wives, mother and fathers brothers and sisters who have lost their loved one. Touch their lives and give them the strength they need to deal with the situation. Lord I pray for this town that through the grief they will find comfort in You. Please help Lord In Jesus Name amen

Words are so inadequate. How can you say what you feel in your heart for these poor families. It's so heartbreaking to see so much loss. I pray for them but my words are so insufficient. God bless Lady Marion

Father, I stand in agreement with this prayer. Only you can give them the comfort and guidance their families will surely need. Thank you for the lives that were saved. Thank you for joining us in prayer and thank you that they are in heaven with you right this minute. Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

I agree words seem so insufficient. God bless all who are affected by this. :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O Mighty Father, surround the families of these firemen. Let them find comfort during their grief in Your Arms. Lord God, bring peace and strength to them, for they are full of pain. Thank You Father, for those that put their trust in You, do not truly die, but life forever.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0