Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that my uncle Gilbert would either find a house or do something, just leave.He's been causing problems and trying to intimididate me .He's a drug addict and a gang member and i fear for my safety.He's been violent in this past even against my mom in font of me when i was little .Please LORD get this demon out of our lives or sva ehim ,though he's shown no inclination of wanting to be saved.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray that my uncle Gilbert would either find a house or do something, just leave.He's been causing problems and trying to intimididate me .He's a drug addict and a gang member and i fear for my safety.He's been violent in this past even against my mom in font of me when i was little .Please LORD get this demon out of our lives or sva ehim ,though he's shown no inclination of wanting to be saved.

:heart: Praying for your safety Mario and everyone's, and that God moooooves as only He can in this very dire and emergency situation. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Reactions: 381465
Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

Time for tough love.

Kick him out; change the locks.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for the salvation and reformation of the life of Uncle Gilbert. May You bring the person, people, and or events that will greatly influence this to happen, bringing glory to You. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I wish it were that simple ,he has a gun and won't leave if we tell him.He's basically trying to take over.

:heart: Praying that God intervenes, Mario, in this dire dire situation. Praying for your safety and everyone's safety in the household and that God's protection covers each of you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
None
✟30,626.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wish it were that simple ,he has a gun and won't leave if we tell him.He's basically trying to take over.
That's a new factor.
Where do you live?
Law enforcement can remove people for threats to others in the dwelling.

Upvote 0

Alicia Schout

Aug 17, 2017
Netherlands
✟52,769.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think you will have to call the police secretly to take care of your Uncle.
It's either your live or your Uncles". Pray to God that He will tell you what to do by empowering you with the Holy Spirit and giving you wisdom in this matter.
You love your Uncle but you don't want to end up death by this man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,076,550.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, deliverance for this uncle, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0