Please pray for my wife

Jun 9, 2006
✟15,129.00
Faith
Baptist
Wow, it has been nearly 3 years since I last posted on this forum. That's crazy. Anyway the reason I am on here today is because I would greatly appreciate any who would to pray for my wife. Over the last few years she has had quite a few health issues. In 2006 we had a scare of thyroid cancer. According to a biopsy and other tests the doctors were fairly sure she had thyroid cancer. Well, praise God we prayed very earnestly concerning the problem, she had surgery and they found no cancer. A great blessing! Since then she has had numerous other problems and scares that I won't go into. But, with each situation we have prayed in faith and God has answered our prayers.
Now for the present. The other day she noticed a lump on the side of her neck that is sore to touch. It feels rather solid. She has a doctor's appointment today to have it checked out. I am just asking all who will to pray for my wife that it will be nothing serious. God has been very good to us in bringing the other things to pass and I do believe this too will pass but in the meantime your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: hypostatic
Jun 9, 2006
✟15,129.00
Faith
Baptist
Just wanted to give you all an update on my wife. She had a dr. appt. yesterday and we did get some not so bad news. The dr said it was a swollen lymph node and not a lump which is good obviously. He said it could be from an infection or possibly a bug bite. She did notice right around the same time that she had a rather large and sore bump on her skin just a few inches below that swollen lymph node and it was itching alot so he said it might be a bug bite. He gave her a shot of an antibiotic and also put her on an antibiotic for 2 weeks. So I just ask all who will to continue to pray for her and us. Just pray that it is nothing more than an infection and that the medicine will cause the swelling to go down. I really am grateful to all of you who have prayed for her. It really means alot and it is nice to know that there are fellow Christians here who will take time to pray for others. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God for the good news.

Father God I pray and ask of thy healing mercies over this woman and ask that the antibiotics will clear up the problem and ask that there will not be any further complications anywhere. I pray for a blessing of health from the crown of her head right down to the soles of her feet and everything in between, may health preside. LORD we give You all the thanks in advance, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums