Beijing China
✟170,960.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have been feeling very low for a long time, and I have bipolar disorder. I almost lost confidence. I don't know why the Lord has humbled me so much. It seems that all suffering is meaningless.

If you could pray for me, thank you very much.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please touch @Yusuphhai and heal, lord. Show the positive to them and be their silver lining. So many depressed people in the world, please show favor and mercy to them all. I expect they are all angry and turning it on themselves. But you lord are our reason for living and suffering. Filling up what was lacking in your sufferings for all of us. Give them a noble purpose and I pray a doctor is available for them. Please lord in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for wisdom for the doctors who are treating you, that they may make necessary improvements to your medication, and that the Lord will send people into your life to encourage you. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I have bipolar also so I can relate. I pray that God would watch over you and pull you out of the depressive mood you are in. I also pray that God would keep you from manic episodes at the other extreme.

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord, I thank you for the faith you have installed in Yusuphhai, despite this time of testing. Even though he feels the suffering is meaningless, I pray You will show him how his suffering relates to the suffering of your Son Jesus on the cross. Bring him closer, draw him nearer, and let him know that he is blessed. In Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying now!

Lord God lift up Yusuphhai to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in their current situation and for complete healing and deliverance from all symptoms of depression, I take authority over the depression now in the name of Jesus and I command it to go right now in the name of Jesus! I pray that depression would be replaced by joy and peace! I pray for supernatural strength for Yusuphhai to endure their current situation and that You would deliver them from their situation!

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I have been feeling very low for a long time, and I have bipolar disorder. I almost lost confidence. I don't know why the Lord has humbled me so much. It seems that all suffering is meaningless.

May the Lord grant you peace that surpasses all understanding. Amen.

Take heart, the Lord will be with you always. He lets us go through humbling moments because there is a greater things after it. It is akin to us standing on a mountain peak wishing to reach another higher peak. We would have to climb down to the valley between the two peaks before climbing to the higher peak. The Lord will desire us to improve ourselves by guiding us to another higher peak. So that we learn from each descent and ascent. Through all these He will always provide us with sufficient grace for our journey.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Praying now!

Lord God I lift up Yusuphhai to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in their current situation and for complete healing and deliverance from the depuression and also bipolar disorder! I take authority over all depression and I command it to go right now in the name of Jesus! I speak life into Yusuphhai's mind, brain and body now in the name of Jesus and I also speak peace over Yusuphhai's mind, brain, and body in the name of Jesus! I pray for mercy for Yusuphhai and for an end to their suffering! Thank You God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Praying….

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying too. Here's something that I hope will encourage you.. suffering is not meaningless!

Pressing on: How to lean on Christ through suffering - by Joni Eareckson Tada

After more than fifty-five years living with quadriplegia and chronic pain, Joni Eareckson Tada knows what it means to “press on” through suffering.​

After breaking her neck in a diving accident at age seventeen, Joni faced suffering that felt unbearable and obstacles that looked insurmountable.

With God’s grace she learned to press on, even when she felt like giving up.​

Now Joni exhorts every Christian to join her in living out Philippians 3:14:
“I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
Young Joni sits in her wheelchair and is looking past the camera smiling.

When Joni leaned on God in the midst of her despair and suffering, she began to experience the powerful truth that nothing is impossible with God. Relying on God’s limitless power and love, Joni learned to press on—and to smile—through quadriplegia, chronic pain, cancer, and more.

Joni also knows that Christ goes before and with her in suffering.

She says, “Here’s a Savior who understands what it means to be paralyzed, nailed on that cross. Jesus, the most God-forsaken man who ever lived, leaned on God through his own suffering. And he did it so that we might never ever be forsaken by the Father in our suffering.”
“To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.”
1 Peter 2:21

How do you fight for joy?

When suffering strikes—sleepless nights, loneliness, physical or emotional pain—Joni urges Christians to fight for joy. How? Rather than worrying or complaining, quote the Lord’s Prayer or Psalm 23.

Say aloud, “The Lord is my shepherd; he makes me to lie down in green pastures.”
Joni shares some of her favorite Scripture passages and hymns for hard times in her book Songs of Suffering. The book also includes devotions from Joni rooted in her experiences of God’s closeness in the midst of difficulty. If you or a loved one needs encouragement this season, Songs of Suffering will help you find faith, peace, and comfort in the fight.

HIST_JONI_THROUGHTHEYEARS_0010-1-1024x915.jpg

“You don’t give the devil a foothold,” Joni says. Satan wants the evils, pain, abuse, affliction, and disappointment you face to turn you away from God. But what the Enemy means for evil, God intends for good.

The darkest hour of suffering in your life may be the perfect opportunity for you to pray for others.​

When you turn hopelessness or despair over to God, he will turn toward you with his love and power. Joni has seen God work through her pain-filled, sleepless nights.
She says: “The adversary hates that I pray for people whose disabilities are far, far worse than mine. I pray for people who must drag themselves through the dirt for lack of a wheelchair. How could I possibly complain when there are so many who suffer so much more than I do? I pray for children who suffer. For those suffering under the weight of hopelessness.
And so, in the middle of the night, when I am in bed awake and in pain, Satan’s end becomes God’s means. Because those prayers? They have authority. They are sacrificial… it costs something to offer up those prayers.”
When you press on through hardships, you can say with the Apostle Paul,

“We are handicapped on all sides, but we are never frustrated; we are puzzled, but never in despair. We are persecuted, but we never have to stand it alone: we may be knocked down but we are never knocked out! Every day we experience something of the death of the Lord Jesus, so that we may also know the power of the life of Jesus in these bodies of ours.”
2 Corinthians 4:8 (Phillips)
A scene of an antique ship sailing across the water, a bright orange sunset on the horizon in the background.

Did you get that? Believers experience something of Jesus’s death for the ultimate purpose of experiencing his life.

Charles Spurgeon said, “If the waves roll against you, it only speeds your ship toward the port. You gain by loss, you become strong the weakness, you grow spiritually in sickness, you live by dying, and you are made rich in losses.”

Do you allow troubles to build your faith?

All things in themselves are not good; there is no inherent good in terrible affliction, whether broken necks, broken hearts, or broken homes. But again, what Satan intends for evil, God intends for good. Joni has learned to lean into God and treat every tribulation as an opportunity to trust him more deeply.

Joni’s faith has grown through trials.

She says, “It is a great grace to be able to welcome a trial and say, with Spurgeon, ‘The Lord must be teaching me some deeper truth that I have not yet learned; he’s about to give me some closer acquaintance with himself, that I have not yet experienced; he is about to work some new grace in my heart which has never been there before.’ That’s faith that can stand the test.”
16-6-David-and-Family-Ken-and-Joni.jpg
God wired this world to be difficult. It’s a battle—to trust, to stay content, to press on. When the fight gets hard and weariness sets in, Joni reminds believers that the stakes are high.

And God has given his people work to do: praise and prayers to offer up… hurting individuals to comfort… the church to strengthen… sin to confront… hope to give doubting people… missionaries to support… neighbors to reach for Christ…

So until the day when Joni can jump out of her wheelchair, she is “heaven-bent” on striving toward the goal God set before her: to lead more people to Christ.

She invites you to press on with her—living with courage and carrying out the call of Jesus to bring the lost, disabled, and needy into God’s house… until his house is full!​

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praying for you Yusuphhai, my brother in Christ. I know of your struggles and what you go through, I will pray for you that God gives you healing and relief from your suffering, praying that you always experience his presence & love in your life, praying that you grow evermore stronger in Christ so that his spirit flourishes within you. God be with you always dear Yusuphhai and may you be blessed.............In Christ's name..........Amen!

Victor.

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums