Veteran
Oct 9, 2005
Somewhere on Earth, trying not to fall of of my ch
✟16,773.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, please give him and his pastor courage and wisdom as they go wittnessing tonight. Please bless the people that they go to have open hearts, and are willing to listen to what they have to say. Please let them all become christians and if they already are please make them even stronger christians. Please bless "the truth" and his pastor, and let them have a stronger relationship with you lord. Amen

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟571,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
the truth said:
Please pray for my Pastor and I as we go witnessing tonight. Pray for open doors and hearts. Pray for God's guidence wisdom and strength. Pray also for boldness and for souls to be saved. God bless. :)

Help these two Lord as they go door to door. Preaching about you. Knowing that you will be with them to save souls and let the lost be saved in you. In your name and wisdom. God bless and keep them as well as those who need to hear your word. Amen!

Upvote 0

SAVEDBYGRACE2

Sep 27, 2005
north carolina
✟335.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
agreeing with you in prayer that doors would become open and hearts would yield to the gospel of JESUS and souls would become saved, i also pray LORD that these 2 young witnesses would recieve a double portion of strength and courage as they head out into the highways and hedges, please put a hedge of protection around them Father between you and satan that they might win more souls to CHRIST,thank you for answered prayers in JESUS name amen!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PASTOR!!!! i will be remembering you in my prayers

Upvote 0

Ceris

I R the Nutness (and I love sedatta )
Mar 10, 2004
California
Visit site
✟27,650.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
In Relationship
God I pray that if this is over, that the witnessing has gone well. Even if there is no good response to these two children of yours God I pray that they have been able to plant seeds in fertile ground where it is not chocked by thorns.

Amen.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Dear God I pray for Joe that the seeds would take hold in his heart... and that the spirit would move him to want to know more.. I thank You that Dave made a profession of faith and I ask that You would protect his heart from satan and lead him onwards to the great future You have for him.. Thank you for these two brothers who went out to share Your message with the world.. I pray that You would bless all who welcomed them in and I pray they are keen to go out again.. I pray a refreshing sleep and many blessings on them both.. amen and amen

Please pray for Joe who rejected the gospel tonight and said he was not interested in this point of his life. Pray for God's conviction Pray also for Dave who made a profession of faith. God bless

Upvote 0

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The time has allready passed that you made your visiting ,God be with those and still speak to those hearts.
attachment.php

Upvote 0

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please be in prayer for my Pastor and assistant Pastor as they go out witnessing tonight. Pray for God's wisdom and guidence. Pray that they will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading in where they go and what they say. Pray that they will see some visible fruit from their labors. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MaFunk

Nov 7, 2005
SW Florida
✟260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, please help 'the truth' and the pastor to reach the spiritual hearts of the people they encounter. Please help them open hearts and heal wounds by witnessing to others. I pray that they are embraced and that others see that their motive is to spread love, not judgment - to spread your word in a kind, loving and non-judgemental manner.,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
I pray for this brother and his pastor Lord as they enter into the world to spread your good message. Go with each of these men Lord and annoint them in your spirit. Let their words be filled with love and light as they reach out to those in the darkness. Guide their words and heart Lord Jesus as you go out before them. Lead them to where you see best God and let those who come across their paths have open hearts and minds to their message. Let seeds be planted this night Lord God and your name be glorified. In your name Father, amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.