Please pray for my mother who has immense pain in her leg, possibly a blood clot

Inokuma

Jan 31, 2010
✟19,832.00
Faith
Christian
My mother woke up with horrible pain in her leg, just below her knee yesterday. It got better as she walked, but today, it's so much worse. She's waiting to see how it gets tomorrow before going to the doctor, but I'm worried if it is a blood clot that it's going to break loose and travel to her lungs. I'm hoping it's not a blood clot, hopefully it's just her muscle or something. Please pray for her healing and for this not to be a blood clot.

Jun 16, 2020
London
✟107,144.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My mother woke up with horrible pain in her leg, just below her knee yesterday. It got better as she walked, but today, it's so much worse. She's waiting to see how it gets tomorrow before going to the doctor, but I'm worried if it is a blood clot that it's going to break loose and travel to her lungs. I'm hoping it's not a blood clot, hopefully it's just her muscle or something. Please pray for her healing and for this not to be a blood clot.

strap the leg tight ... compression stocking works well ... get her to drink loads of water ... asprin helps thin blood ... book doctors apointment for ultra sound ... get perscription for blood thinners ...

Upvote 0