Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi all,
I decided to combine this prayer request. Some already know we are terribly concerned about my mom and my niece was recently in the hospital but heres a bit of an update and new request.

My mom will be 75 in April and a breast cancer survivor! She's quite fiesty for her age but it is finally showing...in her memory. She has marked memory loss and after several tests, the dr. put her on a medication that he says won't improve her memory..just MAYBE stop things from progressively getting worse. At least a year he said..he wanted her to stay on it and test her again then. She forgets words in the middle of sentences etc...and lives alone. We lost my dad in 1984, so this concerns me and my sister terribly. She's lived in that house since 1949 so leaving it for an assisted living community <not a nursing home..we don't feel it's warranted yet> will be VERY tramatic. We're looking into it now but please pray we are led to the very best, professional, caring site there is and that her funds/ins. etc. will if not pay for it, pay most of it. We are far from wealthy. UPDATE: Now my sister says she will have no part of it and won't even discuss moving. She's been in that same house since 1949 so we'll just have to pray if we do eventually have to have someone come take care of her that the Lord will lead us to a loving caring and professional healthcare provider. She will let us do very little for her and wouldn't think of moving in with either of us either :(

Now for my niece, Layla. She was diagnosed with severe colitis. I misunderstood, thinking it was diverticulosis/itis <I can't remember which it is for the infection> She was hospitalized and they biopsied SEVERAL BIG pollups and the tissued in and around her colon were also as there is sever infection and damage there. She was released to go home and back to work yesterday but couldn't do it. They've changed her meds but the dr said if it continues will have to go back into the hospital etc. It's a lifelong problem that started with IBS = irritable bowel syndrom. Sorry to be so descriptive, but if you're like me, you like to call out and know what you're praying for..plus this is a very serious case..for what she has and she's only 28...only married for four years. Cancer runs rampant in my family...breast, colon, lymphnodes etc..on both sides..so could you just please pray God heal her completely and that it doesn't return... UPDATE: Spoke with her yesterday and she's still having terrible symptoms, with fever off and on...can't keep anything down..soup, gatorade or otherwise so they are going to work her in Friday if she doesn't improve. How nice they can do that grrrrr...personally I think she should be back in the hospital but anyway, just pray? Thanks.

Thanks guys for letting me ramble here. I miss everyone terribly from LB but hope we can fit right in amongst all you wonderful people here at CF! May God move mightily in each of your lives and know I keep you in my prayers always.

In His word He continually reminds us that through Him, ALL things are possible!

†††Mark 10:27 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."†††

†††Luke 1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.†††

YSIC,
Donna

SenseiPiccolo

Apr 6, 2002
✟3,236.00
Our Father which art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
AS it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.