Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will comfort Jandreau's friend. I pray that You will surround her with Your presence of peace and give her heart assurance and hope during this difficult time. We know that You have a Father's heart, our pets can come to mean so much to us LORD, in Your mercy and love, I pray that You not let her lose her dear pet. I thank You Father that we can come before You, heart in hand, and know that we will be received with love and tenderness, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord we come to you in prayer for this precious friend. Bring such healing to her hear this night, as she has faced much sadness in her life. Help her to seek you in the face of death as she grieves the death of her friend Kim. Fill her heart with such love and peace that can only come from you as she heals from such a wound. Bless her heart this new year as she faces what you have set before her. Help her to stand strong, fill her with your strength and give her the hope to face each new day. Bring healing to her dog Lord, you know how precious this dear pet is to this sister. Prevent illness and let joy come to her through this companion as she faces the pain that has now filled her life. Let your ligjht just shine so brightly in her life, a sign that there are good times ahead as she seeks your will and blessing in her life. Thank you for your presence in our lives Lord God, that we can come to you with our burdens and worries for those we love as well as ourselves. Amen.

Upvote 0

fanintoflame

Jan 1, 2006
✟15,425.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jandreau said:
My girlfriend in England is having a very hard time. She's sad from the death of her friend Kim about a month ago, and her dog is very ill. Things seem to be going downhill for her. PLease pray for her.

Father God I pray for Jandreau's girlfriend. I pray in Jesus Name that she be lifted up Lord and that she feels Your presence right now Lord. Surround her with Your strong arms. I pray that she feel the supernatural peace which passes all understanding. Give her the assurance You are there Lord. I pray she is supported by friends who love and care for her. I pray Lord that you place somebody in her life, that can be physically present and help her through the stress and grief and can show her how to give You all her troubles and cares. I pray this in Jesus precious name....

Upvote 0

madison1101

Senior Veteran
Sep 17, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟5,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Father, I pray for Harriet, and ask that you would hold her close to you at this time. Be with her aching heart as she grieves the loss of a friend. Also, be with her dog, and heal him at this time. Give her strength and grace to withstand all that has happened. Wipe the tears from her eyes, and give her peace and a sense of hope at this time. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.