please pray for my friends family and myself

hye guys i know im new here but my mate commited suicide 2 days ago and the funeral is next week he slit his wrists and overdossed himself because his lover split up with him i was the last to talk to him and i wish i could of helped save him can you please pray that the funerel will go ok and that i am strong enough to say something whilst im there??
thanks

Reactions: hypostatic

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift up my sister during this sorrowful time. I pray that You will minister Your tender love and peace to family and friends right now. Please surround them with Your presence and peace and deal gently with hearts and emotions. Please help my sister get thru the funeral with You beside her and let her words be Yours and minister comfort. Thank You LORD that even in such dire circumstances, there is hope and peace in You, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Brother just to tell you.

I also tried to commit suicide. But praise the lord twice he has stopped me he has made me realise that it is not gods will.

Lord i pray for this dear brother who has lost a close friend. Lord I pray for the funeral lord which is taking place next week. Lord it is hard for a family losing someone close to them. Lord this was not the way to go. Lord I pray for peace, and calm in the family as they mourn the death. Lord i pray that they will remember the good times they have spent together even the hard times. Lord you only know what went through his mind. But the question is did he know you. Lord i pray that he will be remember my all. Lord build a fence of protection around this family and friends cover them in your blood watch over them in jesus name I pray amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums