Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2005
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
please pray for my friend Pat ,he lives in Cirencester in England he is 16 and not a Christian,he has just spent the last 51 hours drinkin and is incredibly drunk! he is going out again to drink more tonight and i worry for him and his health,he is a young guy who i care about very deeply and i am desperate to see him come to the Lord,he is interested in coming to a youth service run by my church but everytime i have invited him something has got in the way,he wants to change his life and stop drinking,but i feel it helps dampen his pain,like many guys his age he has issues of self identity and sexuality,and has self harmed and has been suicidal,the enemy currently has a very strong grip in his life and Pat needs some real prayer support,thankyou for reading this,God bless you

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
BoardNotSoStupid said:
please pray for my friend Pat ,he lives in Cirencester in England he is 16 and not a Christian,he has just spent the last 51 hours drinkin and is incredibly drunk! he is going out again to drink more tonight and i worry for him and his health,he is a young guy who i care about very deeply and i am desperate to see him come to the Lord,he is interested in coming to a youth service run by my church but everytime i have invited him something has got in the way,he wants to change his life and stop drinking,but i feel it helps dampen his pain,like many guys his age he has issues of self identity and sexuality,and has self harmed and has been suicidal,the enemy currently has a very strong grip in his life and Pat needs some real prayer support,thankyou for reading this,God bless you

Lord help Pat to come to trust and faith in you
As His Savior & Lord
Repent of his sins and ask for your forgiveness
And that he will seek counseling and help
As well as help from the church and the pastors
Family & friends also
In thy name and will, help this young boy
:amen:

Upvote 0

iwillfollow

shepherd boy of Bethlehem
Dec 6, 2005
In God's Creation.
✟941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Merciful Lord I come to You in obedience to Your Divine will to beseech You on behalf of 'board' and Pat, that You will call Pat to You and make him hear Your voice and heed Your command to put away his childish ways and become a new man in Christ. Blessed are the feet of those who come in the name of the Lord, including 'board'. In Jesus name. Amen. :prayer:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, please surround Pat with Your presence, and draw him to salvation thru Your Holy Spirit. I pray that You will soften his heart and clear his mind to respond to Your love and call. I ask that You be merciful and arrange circumstances to accomplish Your will in this young man's life. I pray that He will respond and receive the life You have for him. I ask too that You bless his friend for the love he has for his friend and the desire to see him come to You. Thank You LORD for faithful friends, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.