and I will give you rest.
Jul 4, 2004
Longview, TX
✟12,566.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Please say a little prayer that the Lord will delver me out of my present financial situation. I'm in big trouble, but I praise the Lord because even if I hve a negative balance in my checkbook, He has provided what I need.

I just want to be out of this trouble, so please pray the Lord delivers me. Thanks.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Freedom&Light said:
Please say a little prayer that the Lord will delver me out of my present financial situation. I'm in big trouble, but I praise the Lord because even if I hve a negative balance in my checkbook, He has provided what I need.

I just want to be out of this trouble, so please pray the Lord delivers me. Thanks.

Help our friend to heal and have mercy
Grant our friend help on his finances
Let him to lean on you
Provide for him
In thy name and will amen.

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Freedom&Light said:

Lord, we pray today that you turn these negative balances into more than enough in Jesus name. Keep her confortable in you and she'll never fall. Provide for her according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father in Heaven, bless our beloved sister with stable finances, provide her what she need and give her the strength and wisdom to deal with this situation. Thank You!
[font=&quot]"Casting all my cares upon Him, who careth for me" (I Peter 5:7). [/font]

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that You will meet each and every need Freedom has. I pray that You give her wisdom and help her LORD. I ask that You bless her from unexpected places LORD. Please let Your peace settle upon her heart and mind, and thank You for Your love and always knowing exactly what we need, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.