Chaldean Catholic
Jul 23, 2014
✟15,513.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hello my brothers and sisters :)

I'll be attending Mass today hopefully. Today we celebrate the Feast of St. Monica, tomorrow the Feast of her son
St. Augustine. I'm sure you've noticed my signature and my username are inspired by him. I feel connected to him cuz he strayed away from the faith too for many years. He searched for love and truth for years but only found them when he converted by God's grace. I had a conversion of heart 5 months ago, and it happened out of nowhere. I returned to confession which I dreaded for 17 years. And now I do not think I could live without it. Nor without the Eucharist.

My family who think of themselves as religious (I used to think that too), are so far away from the faith. I fear for their salvation. Could you please join me today in prayer for them. I'm asking St. Monica who persevered all her life, praying for her husband and son, until they both converted. So can you please ask her with me to help my family. I have my own struggles but seeing my family like this it causes me so much pain. :(

Thank you all.