USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My 10 year old son is suffering from anxiety and depression. I'm doing everything I can to help him. I don't know where else to turn, who to go to, what decisions to make. I am becoming depressed myself and I'm sick with worry. I feel despair and terror as I desperately try to save my child. I am desperate for prayers and help. Please pray that my child, Francis, be healed. Please pray that I find help. Please help. Dear God help us.

Hmm gonna step out here.. its your house.. its your child. Find what GOD says and speak His word. See ever word God spoke as its written can not come back to Him void. Take fear I say no God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind. God also said

Phil 4 7 And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours]."

Psalm 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty

Eph. 6 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Hep 13 5 AMP "being content with what you have; for He has said, “I WILL NEVER [under any circumstances] DESERT YOU [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], NOR WILL I FORSAKE or LET YOU DOWN or RELAX MY HOLD ON YOU [assuredly not]!”

isa 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children.

The song playing right now "Love & The outcome" "You Got This". Find it listen to it.. Hes got this :) If you have any doubts just repent of any sin..know He forgives and cleans you from all righteousness. Your son will have great peace...thats not a hope. You also will get a peace.. to help your faith.. for HIS and HIS along glory. So humbled Father you always hear us.. and you always answer.. that you for giving them great peace in Jesus name..

Remember anxiety and depression well turn into peace and joy for the JOY of the lord is your strength! In JESUS name

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hmm gonna step out here.. its your house.. its your child. Find what GOD says and speak His word. See ever word God spoke as its written can not come back to Him void. Take fear I say no God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind. God also said

Phil 4 7 And the peace of God [that peace which reassures the heart, that peace] which transcends all understanding, [that peace which] stands guard over your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus [is yours]."

Psalm 91 1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty

Eph. 6 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Hep 13 5 AMP "being content with what you have; for He has said, “I WILL NEVER [under any circumstances] DESERT YOU [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], NOR WILL I FORSAKE or LET YOU DOWN or RELAX MY HOLD ON YOU [assuredly not]!”

isa 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, And great shall be the peace of your children.

The song playing right now "Love & The outcome" "You Got This". Find it listen to it.. Hes got this :) If you have any doubts just repent of any sin..know He forgives and cleans you from all righteousness. Your son will have great peace...thats not a hope. You also will get a peace.. to help your faith.. for HIS and HIS along glory. So humbled Father you always hear us.. and you always answer.. that you for giving them great peace in Jesus name..

Remember anxiety and depression well turn into peace and joy for the JOY of the lord is your strength! In JESUS name

Thank you for your helpful words. I really needed to see this. Thank you and God bless.

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I continue to pray for Francis, that You comfort him and give him peace from his anxiety and depression. Let Your words comfort him that he is loved and not alone. Bless Winter and help her also, Father. Let her be comforted by the fact that You care deeply for both her and her son and are watching over them both. Thank You that You will strengthen them and help them. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0