Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My 10 year old son is suffering from anxiety and depression. I'm doing everything I can to help him. I don't know where else to turn, who to go to, what decisions to make. I am becoming depressed myself and I'm sick with worry. I feel despair and terror as I desperately try to save my child. I am desperate for prayers and help. Please pray that my child, Francis, be healed. Please pray that I find help. Please help. Dear God help us.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,779.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My 10 year old son is suffering from anxiety and depression. I'm doing everything I can to help him. I don't know where else to turn, who to go to, what decisions to make. I am becoming depressed myself and I'm sick with worry. I feel despair and terror as I desperately try to save my child. I am desperate for prayers and help. Please pray that my child, Francis, be healed. Please pray that I find help. Please help. Dear God help us.
[Staff Edit]

I pray you will be given insight and wisdom as to what to do to help your son and that you will both be relieved from depression and anxiety.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would heal Francis of the anxiety and depression, either through a miracle or through the actions of wise medical professionals. I pray that God would comfort you also and help you to rely more deeply on Him during this trying time.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus You are the Prince of Peace, please Jesus give @Winter's son peace of mind for Jesus You did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of sound mind. In Jesus's Name I pray Amen!

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

Some posts have been removed accordingly.
My prayers go out to Winter and her family.

MOD HAT OFF

Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Winter remembering your son and you in prayer.

Recently told a couple of teens that they are not mistakes. (It wasn't coming from their families). Rephased these Scriptures.

God determined the time and place of your birth:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)

He formed you:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10

He gives you life each day:
-“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psa 118:24)
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

Also, I've seen getting a pet (house dog) do wonders.

Asking God to guide, protect, and strenghtened - and for His peace.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Prayers for your son. Bless you both.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Winter remembering your son and you in prayer.

Recently told a couple of teens that they are not mistakes. (It wasn't coming from their families). Rephased these Scriptures.

God determined the time and place of your birth:
-“And he made from one man every race of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted epochs and the fixed boundaries of the places where they would live;” (Acts 17:26)

He formed you:
-“For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb” Psa 139:13
-“Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?” Mal 2;10

He gives you life each day:
-“This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” (Psa 118:24)
-“The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.” Job 33:4
"I will put ligaments on you, place muscles on you, and cover you with skin. I will put breath in you, and you will live. Then you will know that I am Yahweh." Eze 37:6

Also, I've seen getting a pet (house dog) do wonders.

Asking God to guide, protect, and strenghtened - and for His peace.
Thank you. I appreciate this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus You are the Prince of Peace, please Jesus give @Winter's son peace of mind for Jesus You did not give us a spirit of fear but of power and love and of sound mind. In Jesus's Name I pray Amen!
Thank you. I appreciate this.

Upvote 0

Winter

Jesus, let it be ok
Jan 18, 2009
New England
✟25,253.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God would heal Francis of the anxiety and depression, either through a miracle or through the actions of wise medical professionals. I pray that God would comfort you also and help you to rely more deeply on Him during this trying time.
Thank you very much.

Upvote 0