• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please pray for me

GCNFan1999

Apr 18, 2020
Paris
✟16,546.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Soon i will take a GED. I'm sorry for making another one of these threads. But I'm very lost in life and i feel so bad for the past days, my hearts been racing sort of and I've felt sick. I don't know graphs, maths, economics, science, etc. The fact I'm so far behind and will have to spend a long time learning or not sickens me to no end. I forget everything easily and it's so hard for me to learn and I feel as if my future is over. It'll all be too late.

Mari17

Jun 17, 2017
Newport
✟143,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Soon i will take a GED. I'm sorry for making another one of these threads. But I'm very lost in life and i feel so bad for the past days, my hearts been racing sort of and I've felt sick. I don't know graphs, maths, economics, science, etc. The fact I'm so far behind and will have to spend a long time learning or not sickens me to no end. I forget everything easily and it's so hard for me to learn and I feel as if my future is over. It'll all be too late.
I'm sorry that you've been struggling with these stresses! How have things been going for you lately? Have you had a chance to take your GED yet?

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear GCNFan,

I can understand your concern, but I can tell you that your future is not over so don't let this worry you, just try the best you can and don't let failure worry you. YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT! I will pray for you that the Lord God comforts you and gives you hope whatever the circumstances.

Upvote 0