New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi all, I need a prayer today. During my last doctor visit they found a suspicious cyst in my chest. I went for biopsy yesterday. Please pray that the cyst is benign. I think the Lord is teaching me forgiveness through this situation. I am the one usually holding grudges and not being able to forgive. I tried to, but was unable. But in this situation thinking about my life I was able to genuinely forgive everyone who done me wrong. I think it’s the whole point. I mean it is easy to forgive if someone apologized but the whole point is to forgive when they DON’T apologize. So I was able to forgive and it is as if the load was lifted off of my shoulders. I feel peace surpassing all understanding. Please pray for the cyst to be benign. Thanks so much.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,072.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Forgiveness brings Healing. be couraged.

Attachments

• 1684332861917.png
    1684332861917.png
    729.3 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0

believerwithallmyheart

Site Supporter
May 21, 2013
New York
✟77,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me. I got the results of the biopsy today. It is benign. I am so relieved. Thank you all so much. Now I must make sure to keep forgiveness in my heart as I think that was the lesson God was teaching by putting me through this situation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums