Please pray for me I'm being Spiritually attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lioness901

Please pray for me I'm getting Spiritually attacked. The devil has been pouring horrible negative thoughts into my head. Telling me that I'm not good for anything, that I have no hope or no future. Reminding me that I have no GED or any degrees or any income at all. I have been feeling lately that maybe that's true. I was brought that all I was good for is cleaning and that has been all I have been taught how to do is clean. My parents figured since I have special needs that well why dream big I'll never really become anything so just have me clean and that's it. GOD has been reminding me of Jeremiah where He says He has plans, hope and future for me but I have been having doubts. I know that sounds horrible but right now I find it hard to help. My parents a few years ago tried to get me SSD cause of my disability but I was re-diagnosed and was found not sever enough for that so they sent me over to another place to get help there but they disagree with the diagnosis and want me to get re-diagnosed again and the appointment for that isn't even until the new year. I have been diagnosed so many times by so many doctors and I'm tired of it. I don't wanna go through this anymore I just wanna move on with my life but I dunno how. I just can't see any possible way right now of moving on. I feel like the whole world wants me to just shut up and just be invisible. I feel like I'm chained down with a blanket over me and having people walk all over me and I'm supposed to just grin and bear it. I feel like I'm not allowed to complain but its ok for anyone else to do that but me. I feel like I'm not allowed to move on as if it were some horrible thing to want and that everyone else is allowed to move on and learn and grow but me. I feel like the whole world is moving on without me. Please pray for me and send back any encouragement please I really need it.

May 18, 2012
Missouri Ozarks
✟16,544.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lioness,
That is what the devil does best! He places doubts in our mind to get us question if God is real. That means you are being a righteous Christian and that is why Satan is pestering you. If you weren't a good Christian, he would not bother with you, he would already have you. Remember Romans 8:28. God has a plan for you. Just relax and ask God to use you. He is carrying you right now and he does not care about whether you are "special needs" or not!

I love you sister and here is a hug for you.:hug::hug::hug::hug::prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.