Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You saturate our brother with Your assurance and peace. I ask that You minister to him thru Your Word and prayer and other believers. May they be Your hands and feet to him. We cannot know what life holds for us LORD, but we can have peace in knowing that You love us and are in complete control. I pray that You comfort his heart and bring transformation thru Your Holy Spirit and remove all fear from his heart and mind. Thank You for Your love and care, and instruction to be anxious for nothing, because You love us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Witness Of His Love

Apr 14, 2005
✟16,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been having the same problems and can identify. My prayers this morning were to ask the Lord for peace and to accept his will in all things. I felt reassurance he will answer this prayer. I pray the same thing for you.

The Lord will get you through this, he is on your side, you are his child! The enemy has no defense against the Lord's love for you. Satan can take away your health, your material things your friends and family but he can't take your salvation, he can't stop you praying and seeking the power of the Lord to overcome. He can't rob you of your victory when despite everything, in the end you are still praising God, still grateful you are a child of God and you still know you are loved. Satan already lost you at the cross and he's throwing every lie he knows at you to make you believe otherwise.

:prayer: Heavenly Father, I ask you give luneyr the strength to endure all his problems. Let him know victory over each one of them. Fill up his spirit with your peace and comfort as he needs to know right now you know his needs and his problems, and you have everything in hand. Help him define each problem separately so he doesn't feel so overwhelmed by them. Let him see each one can be tackled and overcome one at a time. Satan has rushed them at him all at once to try to undermine his hope. But put Satan far away from him so he can think clearly. Give luneyr wisdom to see how Satan is working his lies in his life so he can learn to recognize the enemy when he comes around again to try the same things. Keep luneyr in the center of your love and will. In Jesus' name, Amen

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for God to keep you. We all go through rough stretches but thats what God is for. Never stop comming to him for help.
Praying for God's grace to overcome those many obstacles and for his breakthroughs and blessings in your life in all your endeavours. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

luneyr

Nov 23, 2005
✟7,876.00
Faith
Christian
Hey again everyone,

I have 100% trust and faith on GOD that he will get me through this.

Ive been having a great day today, I have been under some attack, but It's not as bad as it has been, and Ive been giving it to GOD.

Im just a new Christian, and I know GOD will not let any harm come to me.

:amen:

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.