Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A very dear friend of mine's daughter's b/f has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. This is a very sweet young couple and they would appreciate any prayers. Thanks to all here who are so very faithful to prayer. God bless. I will be sending any prayers received to my friend.
in Him, Leslie

1saved1

Dec 22, 2005
California
✟15,930.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, I pray for this young couple. Please be with them at this time. I ask for You, the Mighty Physician to touch and heal this man of this brain tumor. Father we know that all things are possible with You...so we ask that You would remove this from him...take it out of him...heal him and allow him to give You all the glory. Lord, be with his girlfriend...give her the strength and comfort that she needs to help her b/f. Give the doctors wisdom and give this couple discernment on discisions that will have to be made. Bless them Father and give them peace. In Your Mighty Healing Name I pray, Amen :groupray:

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

Frame1520

Dec 29, 2005
Cincinnati
Visit site
✟15,854.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Our Heavenly Father, I pray today that you will be able to give some comfort to this young man and woman during this trying time. God, You are the God who answers prayer, and I ask that You hear this prayer now. This young man has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Please be with him in the coming weeks and months, and if surgery is required, be with the doctors and surgeons involved. Lord I pray that these two have come to know Christ, and if not they will seek You during this time. That it might be an oppurtunity to witness to others and help bring others to You Lord. I know a man who had a brain tumor, and praise You, Lord, he is still here today thanks to many prayers answered. God be with them as they take on this illness. We pray all these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Reactions: covenantwmn
Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord bless this couple! and heal this young man, your hands Lord are the Mighty ones Lord and all you need to do is touch this Tumour, let it shrivel up to nothing and bring immediate healing to his body. Comfort them both give them faith and trust in you to believe it can be healed. Amen

Im-revived:pray:

covenantwmn said:
A very dear friend of mine's daughter's b/f has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. This is a very sweet young couple and they would appreciate any prayers. Thanks to all here who are so very faithful to prayer. God bless. I will be sending any prayers received to my friend.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, we thank You for life. We thank You for concerned friends like Leslie who will reach out to those who are hurting. We ask that You touch this young man and restore him. We ask You to use this situation to bring him, his girlfriend, his mother, and all involved into a closer walk with You. Let him someday look back and tell others what great things You have done for him. If he needs surgery, we ask You to give the doctors wisdom and skill. Thank You for restoring us all. Thank You for Your forgiveness and mercy. Thank You for easing our journey with the comfort of brothers and sisters You have sent our way.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Father I thank you for being you, that when we pray for someting, we can also thankyou for things that you are doing behind the scenes. Again Lord I bring this young Man to you, and thankyou for him, but also Lord as you know he needs healing for this brain Tumour, and I ask Lord with all my heart you will heal him and in faith I believe it. Lord as you know I myself at the age of 6 and 19 had a brain Tumour, which was both times then successfully removed, so Lord I know you can heal this but as he has treatment an op or whatever, encourage him in the knowledge that the Lord will heal. I pray for his family, that they will be comforted by you also at this time. Amen:pray:

Im-revived

free4all said:
Father, we thank You for life. We thank You for concerned friends like Leslie who will reach out to those who are hurting. We ask that You touch this young man and restore him. We ask You to use this situation to bring him, his girlfriend, his mother, and all involved into a closer walk with You. Let him someday look back and tell others what great things You have done for him. If he needs surgery, we ask You to give the doctors wisdom and skill. Thank You for restoring us all. Thank You for Your forgiveness and mercy. Thank You for easing our journey with the comfort of brothers and sisters You have sent our way.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord, this brain Tumour has left decisions to be made by the hospital and family, so I ask you for guidance for the right way it should be dealt with. Although fear surrounds the whole family so I pray you'll help all concerned to be guided by you for the next step. Amen

Im-revived:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.