please pray for democrats to win next election

Cracklin Rose

May 2, 2015
✟261.00
Faith
Christian
Been reading about ted Cruz and apart from being racist he is psycho!! Talking bout killing people jokingly, and making up historical facts like "the kkk were mostly liberals and black people need to know who really cares about them"

Also I do not see why Christians support Republicans simply cus the gay issue which Jesus didn't even address. Also the thing is Christians in Europe and Australia are much nicer than american Christians I have seen.

Who will u guys vote for? I'm thinking Hilary because even though I have some problems with girls cus I been hurt a lot I feel she is a strong and good natured woman. I'm scared I really hope democrats win because I'm 26 and scared Republicans will destroy everything cus I feel like Obama set a lot of good things in motion that we can build on but Republicans will destroy everything and say they hate government then declare martial law on the whole country.

Last edited:

No Swansong

Formerly Jtbdad Christian on every board!
Apr 14, 2004
Ohio
✟28,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
I'm planning to vote for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary this spring and then whomever the Democratic nominee is when the general election rolls around in November.
I haven't made any decisions yet, but I am seriously considering Jill Stein.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
11049669_907441382682250_4745384840079121616_n.jpg

https://scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=e4eeaff8c5e08626361bff7f0cd568e3&oe=56833B23

the USA and the world needs more people like President Obama!

Upvote 0

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Paranoid much? I've lived under the "tyranny" of Republicans my whole life, and I turned out ok. Sure, there are tons of problems, but eternal Democrats also cast problems. There two political parties for a reason, it's not supposed to be good vs. evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm planning to vote for Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primary this spring and then whomever the Democratic nominee is when the general election rolls around in November.
I haven't made any decisions yet, but I am seriously considering Jill Stein.

I voted for Jill Stein in 2012 and did not regret it, though of course I was confident Obama would win in the sense that I was giving a vote to Romney. For 2016, I need to wait and see who ends up the frontrunner. If Scott Walker is the GOP nominee, I will most likely vote for whichever Democrat is nominated. Walker is absolutely frightening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GillDouglas

Reformed Christian
Dec 21, 2013
USA
Visit site
✟29,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Been reading about ted Cruz and apart from being racist he is psycho!! Talking bout killing people jokingly, and making up historical facts like "the kkk were mostly liberals and black people need to know who really cares about them"

Also I do not see why Christians support Republicans simply cus the gay issue which Jesus didn't even address. Also the thing is Christians in Europe and Australia are much nicer than american Christians I have seen.

Who will u guys vote for? I'm thinking Hilary because even though I have some problems with girls cus I been hurt a lot I feel she is a strong and good natured woman. I'm scared I really hope democrats win because I'm 26 and scared Republicans will destroy everything cus I feel like Obama set a lot of good things in motion that we can build on but Republicans will destroy everything and say they hate government then declare martial law on the whole country.
Because you asked, I will be voting for Ben Carson.

Upvote 0

Nemo Neem

1 John 4:7-12
May 16, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
Visit site
✟15,672.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Wow. Paranoid much? I've lived under the "tyranny" of Republicans my whole life, and I turned out ok. Sure, there are tons of problems, but eternal Democrats also cast problems. There two political parties for a reason, it's not supposed to be good vs. evil.

Both parties have created a tyranny.

Upvote 0

AceHero

Veteran
Sep 10, 2005
✟21,933.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Both parties have created a tyranny.

From John Adams:

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

Upvote 0

Nemo Neem

1 John 4:7-12
May 16, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
Visit site
✟15,672.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm Republican. Even I know they've screwed up. The Democrats have forged a dictatorship of the proletariat while the GOP has created a dictatorship of the rich and Wall Street.

Upvote 0