eieiowe61

Pressing towards the mark!
Oct 30, 2006
✟15,651.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Please join me and my family as we pray for little Brianna Higgins in Oklahoma. She's my cousin's 3-year old daughter who was diagnosed with a rare blood disorder a few months ago where her blood platelet count is low. Thank God the doctors have ruled out leukemia. Today Brianne was rushed to the ER after vomiting blood; the doctors have determined she is bleeding at her brain and her platelet count is down to 2,000.

This precious little girl and her family love the Lord with all their hearts. It's breaking my heart to see them to have to go through this with one of their three small children. Please pray with me that God would bring healing to Brianna and keep the family in His loving care, giving them strength for the days ahead. Thank you!

:groupray:

Reactions: mikki

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, and Healer of all diseases, I lift up this child Brianna and ask that You will protect her from all harm and restore her health. I ask that You will grant the doctor's wisdom that Your healing touch may be manifested through their hands, In Jesus, Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nngraves777

Aug 7, 2008
oklahoma
✟15,451.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh this precious child of god,Dear Lord Jesus heal this child this day,in Jesus Name we Bind all sickness and disease from this child! We plead the Blood of Jesus over Brianna Higgins this day and Psalm 90:10,11 No Evil shall befall this child nor shall any plauge come near her dwelling,for he shall give his angels charge over her. In Jesus name we pray this day.Amen

Upvote 0