Please please please help me

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
My mom is in the hospital again. This time with pneumonia in her left lung. She also has congestive heart failure as well as renal failure. She's diabetic and has high blood pressure. All of these medical conditions comes before she's even 50. Her blood count has to be redone because there's a big discrepancy as they're putting it. She's going for X-ray now but will need dialysis in the next few days. Please pray that there are no more bad news. I'm dealing with all of this alone and can't take much more. Please pray for us. I'm tired, worried and basically petrified. I need help. :prayer:

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
Following a Jewish carpenter...
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
:prayer:Oh, Sweetheart...I don't have the words to tell you how deeply your situation has touched me. I want so badly to make a beautiful prayer for you, here, to help you find comfort during this time...
Know, then, dear one, that God is as close to you as your own heartbeat, and that nothing can touch His children that does not come through His hands.
We don't always understand why He allows things to happen...but we can know for sure that all things...even things that are tragic...work together for good to those who love the Lord.
We must learn to trust Him, no matter what. It's easy to trust Him when everything is going well...a little harder when we face things like this.
I'm getting older now...and I have a few health concerns myself. My kids are going to have to face these sorts of things before much longer, and I worry about how they will handle it. So, I do understand how hard it is for you...especially as she is so young.
Darling, all I can say to you is that I will hold you and your Mom in my prayers.
And may God bless you and give you peace...

Upvote 0

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Over the past 3 weeks I have been trying my best to stay positive and help my mom. She's still in the hospital. They finally got the water weight down and started her on dialysis. She was transferred into a rehab facility 2 weeks ago where she continues to recover. Well they had scheduled her discharge for tomorrow but I just got a call from the discharge nurse telling me that her blood lab is abnormal so they need to have a cat scan to check her liver. I'm scared and worried. My feet are so cold right now and I'm freaking out.
She's asking me questions I can't explain to her because I don't have all the answers and she didn't understand what the nurse was talking about either. I need prayers please. I don't deserve God's grace or mercy but all i have in this world is my mom so I need her to be ok and come home again. I have absolutely no family or friends to turn to for any kind of support and as sad as it is it's true and it breaks my heart but with my Mom i know I'll Always be ok so please find it in your heart to helo me pray.
Thank you and God please you!!!

Upvote 0

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Over the past 3 weeks I have been trying my best to stay positive and help my mom. She's still in the hospital. They finally got the water weight down and started her on dialysis. She was transferred into a rehab facility 2 weeks ago where she continues to recover. Well they had scheduled her discharge for tomorrow but I just got a call from the discharge nurse telling me that her blood lab is abnormal so they need to have a cat scan to check her liver. I'm scared and worried. My feet are so cold right now and I'm freaking out.
She's asking me questions I can't explain to her because I don't have all the answers and she didn't understand what the nurse was talking about either. I need prayers please. I don't deserve God's grace or mercy but all i have in this world is my mom so I need her to be ok and come home again. I have absolutely no family or friends to turn to for any kind of support and as sad as it is it's true and it breaks my heart but with my Mom i know I'll Always be ok so please find it in your heart to helo me pray.
Thank you and God please you!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm just getting back from visiting her. I am no longer crying nor worried. I'm not going to let the devil get the best of me. She was fine when I saw her and I just called her also. I told her the doctor just wants to do s final check to make sure she's fully well enough to come home because she's on a lot of medications plus dialysis so they just want to see what's making her liver misbehave and she's satisfied with that.
God has never let me down so I'm feeling good about things. I'm not scared nor worried anymore. I brought her food and an hour later my brother brought her food also.

Good night friends

Upvote 0

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm just getting back from visiting her. I am no longer crying nor worried. I'm not going to let the devil get the best of me. She was fine when I saw her and I just called her also. I told her the doctor just wants to do s final check to make sure she's fully well enough to come home because she's on a lot of medications plus dialysis so they just want to see what's making her liver misbehave and she's satisfied with that.
God has never let me down so I'm feeling good about things. I'm not scared nor worried anymore. I brought her food and an hour later my brother brought her food also.

Good night friends

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I saw my mom a couple of hours ago and had cooked for her. She looks great and is in good spirit. We discussed going to church and she agrees that it's necessary so I hope she still feels the same when she comes home.
I'm doing better alright myself as I'm not depressed and I have no anxiety which has always bee a good sign that things are fine since I always a little girl.
Please continue to keep us and anyone else in need of prayers in your prayers and I msy never meet any of you in person here but in heaven one day I hope to meet all of you and I truly thank you all.

Upvote 0