Please, please Jesus, please help my daughter. She needs You!

May 1, 2010
✟15,122.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus,
My daughter has lost her job, tomorrow is her last working day, as the place she works at is closing down. Please help her to pass this trial period for this new job on Saturday, please let her get hired, she really NEEDS this job, desperately. As I pray the prayer below, please hear and answer me Sweet Jesus. I am worried about her.

POWERFUL PRAYER IN DESPERATE TIMES OF NEED!
Oh loving Jesus, meek Lamb of God, I, a miserable sinner,
salute and worship the most sacred wound of Thy shoulder,
on which Thou didst bear Thy heavy cross, which so tore Thy
flesh and laid bare Thy bones as to inflict on Thee an anguish greater
than any other wound of Thy most blessed body. I adore
Thee, O Jesus most sorrowful. I praise and glorify Thee,
and give Thee thanks for this most sacred and painful wound, beseeching thee by that exceeding pain,
and by the crushing burden of Thy heavy cross to be
merciful to me a sinner, to forgive me all my mortal and venial sins, and to lead me on towards Heaven along the Way of Thy
cross.
In Jesus' name (make request) Amen to all.
Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. Please answer my prayer! I have faith in you! I need your help very much right now, please, please hear my petition and answer my prayers! Please grant my requests! T.P.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your daughter's needs, and for your peace :crossrc:

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. ~ Divine Mercy Prayer

Upvote 0