tjar09

Dec 9, 2010
✟15,133.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
My name is TJ and I write and play music for God. I've been told I am a talented musician but really don't seem to be getting too far with my music. I think my songs are good, I just dont get many opportunities to go play them for people to hear. I guess I just wanted to post on here my link to my artist page, so that more people can hear what I do and maybe get more feedback to help me become better. If you do take the time to go listen to the music I play would you please leave me a message and let me know what you think! Anything at this point would be helpful!!! Thank you sooo much for you time and God bless!!!
Sorry I cant post direct links yet so,
If you would like to hear the music go to reverbnation.com and do an artist search for TJ Hammond!!

Feb 21, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
tjar09 said:
Hello,
My name is TJ and I write and play music for God. I've been told I am a talented musician but really don't seem to be getting too far with my music. I think my songs are good, I just dont get many opportunities to go play them for people to hear. I guess I just wanted to post on here my link to my artist page, so that more people can hear what I do and maybe get more feedback to help me become better. If you do take the time to go listen to the music I play would you please leave me a message and let me know what you think! Anything at this point would be helpful!!! Thank you sooo much for you time and God bless!!!
Sorry I cant post direct links yet so,
If you would like to hear the music go to reverbnation.com and do an artist search for TJ Hammond!!

T.J my name is Pastor Kenneth. I am a Pastor of Music and I am also a Music Teacher, Instructor, Director, Musician by profession. I would love to hear some of your stuff and give you some feedback on it. Let me know. Thanks
Pastor Kenneth

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
PastorLiturgist said:
T.J my name is Pastor Kenneth. I am a Pastor of Music and I am also a Music Teacher, Instructor, Director, Musician by profession. I would love to hear some of your stuff and give you some feedback on it. Let me know. Thanks
Pastor Kenneth

TJ you'll have to help me out if you want feedback on your playing. I cannot find you on that site!

Upvote 0

JoeyWhiteshoes

Still a newbie
Feb 25, 2008
So. California
✟7,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am a songwriter and play music for God, too. I have been doing this for almost 20 years and don't get too many opportunities to play for people to hear, either. I'm leaving it up to God's timing, not mine.

In the meantime, I play in several worship teams as a back up musician, mostly on bass and save my best for my Savior in the solitude of my man cave.

I write and sing for Him anyway. Doesn't get any better than that.

Joey :waaah:

Reactions: Mixolydian
Upvote 0

whycalvary

May 20, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
Visit site
✟7,617.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey TJ,
We would love to have you on board at The Kaleo Institute at Brewer Christian College. We have a worship studies program that includes a course on songwriting and one on Music and the Arts in Worship. Sometimes studying with other like minded musicians and ministers can open all kinds of doors, both personally and professionally.

I truly appreciate what you are doing!:clap:

Lord Bless,
Chris

Upvote 0