nate_1989

Sep 25, 2008
✟15,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Guys,

I come here for prayer because I have done it before and it seems to always help to have lots of prayers.

I have fallen into a deep dark depression, probably the worst I have ever been in my whole entire life. I have no desire to do anything. I lost my job recently right when I was ready to finance my car, something I havent had in 3 years. Now here I sit broke, no income, no job, no car. Thank jesus I have a mother who lets me live here. I have begun to drink alcohol constantly, I havent left my house in 4 days and have been sleeping. I quit working out and have put on 20lbs in 3 weeks. I am addicted to alcohol I feel really sick in my mind body and spirit. I dont know what to do, I had an awesome job and was ready to buy a car. Now I cant find work and I am back to square one. Please help and pray for me.

WHAT DO I DO!!!!?!!! Please someone tell me because I dont know....I feel like I dont even wanna live no more im just a burden on others and I am a 24 year old loser with no car or job and no good friends just drunk buddies....god help me

baileygirl3

Jul 16, 2013
✟15,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are in my prayers. Please don't give into the depression. I know its easy to turn to drinking, been there done that...its not the answer. Your problems will still be there when you sober up. Get help while you realize you need it. Maybe called Social Services and see if they have counseling help for you based on you not working you may qualify

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Guys,

I come here for prayer because I have done it before and it seems to always help to have lots of prayers.

I have fallen into a deep dark depression, probably the worst I have ever been in my whole entire life. I have no desire to do anything. I lost my job recently right when I was ready to finance my car, something I havent had in 3 years. Now here I sit broke, no income, no job, no car. Thank jesus I have a mother who lets me live here. I have begun to drink alcohol constantly, I havent left my house in 4 days and have been sleeping. I quit working out and have put on 20lbs in 3 weeks. I am addicted to alcohol I feel really sick in my mind body and spirit. I dont know what to do, I had an awesome job and was ready to buy a car. Now I cant find work and I am back to square one. Please help and pray for me.

WHAT DO I DO!!!!?!!! Please someone tell me because I dont know....I feel like I dont even wanna live no more im just a burden on others and I am a 24 year old loser with no car or job and no good friends just drunk buddies....god help me

Bless yer heart, praying that God intervenes, ministers to you, and is the Lifter of your head and heals your body, mind, and spirit as only He can. Praying for your mom and your household also. Father may it be so, in jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
Sep 24, 2013
✟11,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guys,

I know exactly how you feel there. :( I'm praying for you may God bless you.

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Bless yer heart, praying that God intervenes, ministers to you, and is the Lifter of your head and heals your body, mind, and spirit as only He can. Praying for your mom and your household also. Father may it be so, in jesus name, amen.

What a good prayer and I agree with this prayer! In Jesus name!! :clap::hug:

Upvote 0

nate_1989

Sep 25, 2008
✟15,225.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks guys, just an update, somehow I was blessed with a brand new 2014 car!! Now I just need to find a job to pay for it which I will. I got 2 months to find one! I GOT A CAR WITH NO JOB AND NO DOWNPAYMENT!!!! A BRAND NEW ONE WITH 10 MILES ON IT! Now I CAN LOOK FOR WORK!!!!!!!!! GOD IS GOOD! Prayer WORKS!:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jeffdp72

Sep 16, 2013
✟7,656.00
Faith
Christian
A new car :clap: that is good news; I'm still praying that the downward spiral that you have been on has completely ended. I'm praying that God places you in a good job; I'm praying that from out of the ruins, your life becomes glorious, for God is GOOD and “If God is for us, who can ever be against us?” (Romans 8:31 NLT) Amen :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ValorWoman4Jesus

Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2013
USA
✟50,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
O dear Lord, please come to the aid of this dear young man. Help him to get through this. Help him to feel your love as you help him to know of your goodness. Please stengthen him. Give him hope for a better future. I ask of You in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟10,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Guys,

I know it's easy for me to say...this will all pass away. Let go and let God worrying about it and thinking about it all the time is keeping you in bondage.

**YOU are a child of God-YOU matter very much in the Lord!**

If one of us is not well it throws us all off. That's why this site (well one reason why) is so AWESOME!!

I pray the right people will come along in your life to help you succeed and take that spirit from alcohol. You took it from me Lord you can take it from Nate_1989 :bow:

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I know what it is to loose a job and feel like a loser. But I have also seen how Messiah can rescue a person, though it may take some time and patience, not to mention effort. Have you checked out state jobs, for example? You have to take some tests and you never know when you might be called for an interview.

What you do is pray for patience, pray to get closer to Him in the meantime, pray to find useful ways to serve Him in the meantime, even odd jobs, even volunteer work.

Praying for freedom from alcohol and for hope and for a good job coming up.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, be there for him and help him with what is going on in his life. Let him get a job he likes and can stay at for a long time, so he can pay for his car. Show him you are listening and are going to be there every step of the way. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.